News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Mojo Fun - New for 2022

Started by bmathison1972, December 24, 2021, 01:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

SR said no current plans for the crocodile, so perhaps there is a possibility of Mojo Fun completing the process to product in the future. Who knows? I'd definitely buy it if they released it.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on December 29, 2021, 01:48:27 AM
SR said no current plans for the crocodile, so perhaps there is a possibility of Mojo Fun completing the process to product in the future. Who knows? I'd definitely buy it if they released it.

you and me both!

suspsy

Bad news: Jason from MiniZoo informed me that Mojo Fun has had major delays with COVID lockdowns in China, so it may be quite awhile before the 2022 toys become available.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on May 29, 2022, 02:16:16 AMBad news: Jason from MiniZoo informed me that Mojo Fun has had major delays with COVID lockdowns in China, so it may be quite awhile before the 2022 toys become available.

That's disappointing, especially for those wanting a second chance at the Southlands Replicas models.

For me personally, it's not a big deal, as for two years in a row now, Mojo has nothing to interest me.

suspsy

I would like to get that perentie. The SR version we owned was terribly brittle. First it lost nearly all of its toes in the course of play, then it lost its head. I tossed it out, figuring there was no point in gluing it back together. But I suspect the Mojo version will be more durable. It will nice to have a reptile in our Australian menagerie again!

That golden eagle is also interesting. 

Gwangi

That is a bummer. I was interested in the Southland Replica models, I never got the original versions. The golden eagle and mammoth had me interested too.

triceratops83

Minizoo's got the full range of 2022 products in now, including the former southlands perentie, tasmanian devil and the brumby stallion and mare.

https://www.minizoo.com.au/mojo/mojo-2022/

suspsy

The perentie is sold out at Minizoo. Hopefully good sales will convince Mojo Fun to reuse more Southlands Replicas moulds. It sure would be fantastic if they were able to get that prototype saltwater crocodiles into production!

EpicRaptorMan

I managed to snag the last perentie from MiniZoo along with Mojo's Golden Eagle.

Mojo's quality has always been hit or miss for me so we'll see on these once they come in. I decided to hold off on the Arctic Wolf to see if there's another brand I'd be more interested in.

bmathison1972

Happy Hen Toys just got in Mojo '2022', including the 'S.R.' Tasmanian devil, perentie, Brumby foal, and Brumby stallion

https://www.happyhentoys.com/mojo-new-2023-items.html

@Gwangi - the mammoth is also available

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on June 10, 2023, 10:14:20 PMHappy Hen Toys just got in Mojo '2022', including the 'S.R.' Tasmanian devil, perentie, Brumby foal, and Brumby stallion

https://www.happyhentoys.com/mojo-new-2023-items.html

@Gwangi - the mammoth is also available

It's a nice mammoth but I'm content with the Carnegie figure. Going to need the parentie though.