News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Burger's Customs

Started by Burgerenby, October 22, 2021, 12:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burgerenby

You are the one who came into my thread only to tell me that my edit is bad, if you got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
That said I'd prefer if you don't reply to my thread anymore.

JimoAi

What did you use to cut the horn? It's a really thick piece of plastic

EpicRaptorMan

Quote from: Burgerenby on January 02, 2022, 03:09:19 AM
You are the one who came into my thread only to tell me that my edit is bad, if you got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
That said I'd prefer if you don't reply to my thread anymore.
So I'm confused...it appears that you mistook my initial post. I merely stated that I saw a screenshot of the redesign on Facebook in which others disagreed with. If you want to fight them go ahead. I didn't say your designs were shit as you claim and as a matter of fact I'm in favor of the usage of an artistic license, but if you claim a previous reconstruction of an organism is inaccurate and present a new one (especially a controversial one) it's best to have substantial evidence to support the change. The relatively new publication by Titov et al. 2021 still requires additional exploration and is still a hypothesis.
These are reasons to why, despite my preference, I refuse to collect scientific paleontological figures due to the uncertainty of accuracy and the slew of both over-liberal and over-conservative designs.

But I'm now more interested in which comic panel you insultingly referred me as?

Burgerenby

@JimoAi A bread knife, it took a few minutes but it gets through.

@EpicRaptorMan Stop replying to my thread.

EpicRaptorMan

Quote from: Burgerenby on January 04, 2022, 06:37:51 AM
@EpicRaptorMan Stop replying to my thread.
At this point I just wanted my question to be answered.

Burgerenby

You know what, you're right.
I shouldn't be in this hobby, I suck at this and I'm not welcome, I never was.
I deleted all the photos and plan to not work on any further customs for myself.

bmathison1972

I locked this topic for the time being, since the ongoing  discussion was not helpful and original poster deleted all their work anyway.

bmathison1972