News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Eofauna - New for 2021

Started by bmathison1972, November 02, 2020, 10:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

Triceratops, two color variants:

Arctinus

I love the triceratops and I'm definitely getting the Dominant colour variant (the first one). I don't really like how the leg colour abruptly ends on the second trike. However, Eofauna said that the colour of the legs is not actually green but bluish (similar to the one on the frill) and that it seems green due to lighting.

Also, this will be my first triceratops (started collecting both extant animals and prehistoric ones recently, the latter very recently, actually).  ;D
Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

~Anatole France

bmathison1972

Quote from: Arctinus on November 02, 2020, 10:54:33 PM
I love the triceratops and I'm definitely getting the Dominant colour variant (the first one). I don't really like how the leg colour abruptly ends on the second trike. However, Eofauna said that the colour of the legs is not actually green but bluish (similar to the one on the frill) and that it seems green due to lighting.

Also, this will be my first triceratops (started collecting both extant animals and prehistoric ones recently, the latter very recently, actually).  ;D

I too only recently started collecting dinosaurs, but am going to limit them to Doug Watson Safarisaurs LOL

Arctinus

My initial plan was to only collect the extant fauna, but then I though, ok, maybe collecting some megafauna wouldn't hurt. And then I saw Eofauna and my initial plan fell apart, haha.  ::) But I'm limiting myself to Eofauna when it comes to dinosaurs (for now at least). Otherwise I don't know where I'm going to put all my figures.  ???

I'm generally not a fan of Safari's dinos, they're too toy-like and not enough like collector's items, but there are exceptions, of course. And I'm following your collection thread and I liked most of your dino acquisitions.  ;D I like the name "Safarisaurs".  ;D
Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

~Anatole France