News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

New AnimalToyBlog entries

Started by AnimalToyForum, August 21, 2019, 10:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbell

sbell

AnimalToyForum

bmathison1972

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: bmathison1972 on June 09, 2024, 03:44:24 PM
Quote from: AnimalToyForum on June 09, 2024, 02:08:30 PM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on June 09, 2024, 11:55:02 AMToymany Panda set https://animaltoyforum.com/blog/giant-pandas-jungle-pandas-family-set-by-toymany/

review figures courtesy of @Kenc

You forgot to add your discount code to the review. :)

Fixed! THanks for catching that!

Nice! If you (and @Kenc) like I could add the code to the sidebar as well?

sbell

sbell

sbell

bmathison1972

Gwangi

sbell

Quote from: Katesmith99 on June 23, 2024, 04:41:27 AM
Quote from: Shane on April 29, 2024, 02:26:15 PMDoes anyone know why the last 3 "sharpedgeshop com/"""]japanese chef knives[] blog reviews have a dozen or so ratings and they're all below 2 stars? =/"htt://ww viberate com/"""Viberate]

Seems somewhat suspicious, as the typical post gets 5-6 ratings and they tend to be in the higher range, but suddenly with the last 3 posts the ratings have doubled or more and they're all negative.

That does sound odd.

@AnimalToyForum I think the oddest part is the changed URLs in what might be the sneakiest spam I've seen so far.

EDIT - changed to highlight spam inserts without keeping them followable

bmathison1972

Yup, I removed the account.

It's funny, Adam and I were discussing this very account. I approved it, although it seemed fishy, and Adam thought it was a spammer. You were right Adam LOL.

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on June 23, 2024, 12:20:44 PMYup, I removed the account.

It's funny, Adam and I were discussing this very account. I approved it, although it seemed fishy, and Adam thought it was a spammer. You were right Adam LOL.

Just never know. It's clearly not a bot, so someone took the time to do it.

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: bmathison1972 on June 23, 2024, 12:20:44 PMYup, I removed the account.

Hehe, I've been doing this longer than you. ;) No harm done.