News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Looking for disney dinosaur ooze a saur mosasaurus and dinosaur and animals sale

Started by pelycosaurus, January 12, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pelycosaurus

Im looking for disney dinosaur ooze a saur eggs neera and mosasaurus

pelycosaurus

I picked up neera the other day so all im looking for now is the mosasaurus.If you have a disney mosasaurus let me know and ill pay whatever you want as long as its not too outragous.

pelycosaurus

I have some dinosaur and animal figures starting at 1.50 each and up.

stargatedalek

Quote from: pelycosaurus on March 02, 2018, 04:10:58 AM
I have some dinosaur and animal figures starting at 1.50 each and up.
Sorry to hi-jack your thread, as I don't have the mosasaur you've asked for, but I'm interested in very many of these!

Can you give some prices for everything circled please?

pelycosaurus

stargatedalek the lot is $60 which is 77.29 cad before shipping 2 are broken some circled are sold i will throw those broken ones in for free.

here are what ive picked out of the lot based on your circled pics

the two broken ones

whats left over

stargatedalek

Quote from: pelycosaurus on March 02, 2018, 05:57:32 PM
stargatedalek the lot is $60 which is 77.29 cad before shipping 2 are broken i will throw those in for free.
Do you have individual prices at hand? $60 is a bit more than I can afford right now.

pelycosaurus

yes they are 1.50 each re select the ones you want how much you willing to spend?

stargatedalek

Quote from: pelycosaurus on March 02, 2018, 06:23:18 PM
yes they are 1.50 each re select the ones you want how much you willing to spend?

If my math is right this should be $21 USD? I also found that Carnotaurus you were looking for, we can discuss this through PM from here.
Thank you again.

froggie

I'd love to buy the PV Eogyrinus from you (and you don't have an extra PV Platyhystrix I haven't spotted yet incidentally?)

thanks and best wishes
Beatrice

pelycosaurus

Ok i am adding some playvisions and small safari plus a jack in the box dolichorynchops. would it be too much trouble if someone could go on the dino toy forum and ask for the disney mosasaurus?

playvisions are 5 each and safaris are 3 each. the dolychorynchops is 10