Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Collection of Kaiyodo (and friends) Extant (present day) Insects & Arachnids

Started by Bimmie_James, July 23, 2017, 04:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bimmie_James

Insects and arachnids of my kaiyodo (and friends) collection after a cold water rinse. These are just figures of modern species in my collection and does not include other inverts. By far just the tip of my iceberg but I'm looking forward to getting involved here more  :)

bmathison1972

Nice assortment James, but a lot of the figures you posted are not Kaiyodo. There are at least some Yujin, Furuta, Takara Tomy, and F-toys, possibly others I missed at a very quick glance. Still, a really nice assortment.

Bimmie_James

Quote from: bmathison1972 on July 23, 2017, 05:04:38 PM
Nice assortment James, but a lot of the figures you posted are not Kaiyodo. There are at least some Yujin, Furuta, Takara Tomy, and F-toys, possibly others I missed at a very quick glance. Still, a really nice assortment.

You're right. I did update the title and description. Personally the line between some of the Japanese companies are a bit blurred to me only because I never really care when I buy them.

Beetle guy

Nice collection,
I am still looking for the two F-toys water bugs from the water creature set! The Lethocerus deyrollei i have. The other are a hard find.
To beetle or not to beetle.

Beetle guy

Nice, seems like I am up-to-date ;-)

I just had Buyee purchase the two waterbugs missing in my collection for me. Still recovering from the price tag ;-) But I know they are extremely hard to find by now.
To beetle or not to beetle.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Beetle guy on November 24, 2017, 02:05:15 PM
Nice, seems like I am up-to-date ;-)

I just had Buyee purchase the two waterbugs missing in my collection for me. Still recovering from the price tag ;-) But I know they are extremely hard to find by now.

Glad you finally got them! I have been keeping my eyes open for you.