News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Nature Techni Colour/Ikimon Deep Sea Vol. 2/Rakuten experience?

Started by robustus_, July 16, 2017, 09:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robustus_

This isn't as much a classified as it is wondering if anyone's had any experience with this site. It's the only place I've seen the second set of the Nature Techni Colour/Ikimon deep sea creatures.

https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/auc-toysanta/item/g-3npz000iq9-009/

Alternatively, if anyone's got leads on where I can find the set, let me know!

sbell

I have ordered from Rakuten. The shipping can be high, but otherwise it's okay. Many of us are getting our Japanese figures through Brett (bmknj17). He has contacts there.

widukind

Quote from: sbell on July 16, 2017, 10:36:27 PM
I have ordered from Rakuten. The shipping can be high, but otherwise it's okay. Many of us are getting our Japanese figures through Brett (bmknj17). He has contacts there.

No more to say :)

robustus_

Quote from: widukind on July 17, 2017, 05:18:56 PM
Quote from: sbell on July 16, 2017, 10:36:27 PM

No more to say :)

Great, I'll keep this in mind. I mentioned in another thread about this series that I'm not exactly in the position to spend too much on these figures right now, so hopefully they stick around for a while. Thank you for your help!

Beetle guy

I have been ordering from Toysanta shop (on rakuten website) for years.

They have very kind (also a bit in English) service and have PayPal now (you will get a payment link a day or two after ordering by mail)

They also let you choose between different shipping options.

I can highly recomend the Toysanta store via Rakuten!
To beetle or not to beetle.