News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Finally made it here

Started by BlueKrono, December 16, 2016, 01:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueKrono

Hi friends!
Finally made it here, following the trail of some Burgess Shale critters. But I'm into certain modern day animals too. I have many collections, but some that pertain to this forum include:

snapping turtles
neotenic salamanders
horned frogs (Ceratophrys)
horned vipers (Bitis)
basilisk lizards
flying (Draco) lizards
emus, cassowaries, and extinct ratites
penguins
bats
moles and shrews
horrible hamsters
sharks
deep sea fish
worms (Darwin would approve)

I am also a big collector of Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and prehistoric life. You can find me under the same name on the Dinosaur Toy Forum along with my collections of prehistoric fish, mammals, and saurians. I also have an extensive taxidermy collection. Anyway, great to be here!
I like turtles.

brontodocus

Hey BlueKrono, welcome to the Animal Toy Forum! :) You have collections of all those mentioned group in figure form? Wow! :o Can't wait to see some of your collection. Oh, by the way, I use my kids as an excuse to collect Star Wars again, too. Not much, though, but I bought a Black Series 6" FO Tie Fighter a few days ago. Now where would I put this...? :P ;D

AnimalToyForum

Welcome to ATF, great to see you here too!  :)

bmathison1972

Welcome! You collect some taxonomically-interesting groups. I do too (arthropods and some select inverts), and while I do not have a taxidermy collection, I have a large collection of Nearctic click beetles lol

Jetoar

Welcome to ATF BlueKrono. I am really happy that you are here too  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Beetle guy

Welcom to the forum!!
would love to see some of your collection. I collect beetle figures and sometimes other insects and frogs.
To beetle or not to beetle.

BlueKrono

Quote from: bmathison1972 on December 17, 2016, 06:57:21 PM
Welcome! You collect some taxonomically-interesting groups. I do too (arthropods and some select inverts), and while I do not have a taxidermy collection, I have a large collection of Nearctic click beetles lol

Haha, "taxonomically-interesting" is the best euphemism for "really fricken random" I've ever heard! Sorry I haven't been able to post much on here of late, but 60 hour work weeks leave little time for picture taking. I'll be throwing up some photos of my collections here soon and in the upcoming year.
I like turtles.