News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Gallinaceous Greats: Chickens, Turkeys, & Kin

Started by Takama, January 03, 2013, 11:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

My owner loves chicken, but he wont let me have any because the bones would choke me :'(. Can you beaileave he had the nerve to ask me to post this walkaround of his chicken figure? >:(

Jetoar

I remember the firts figures of schleich and someone currently figues when I see this figures  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

Hi Rex, the pictures aren't displayed anymore. :-\ when I edited the topic I first thought that I accidently deleted them (no, I didn't) but I can see that the links are still in the message's source code. I assume they are linked from facebook (the url codes look like that)? It may be that facebook renamed the image url (they do that sometimes). Would it be possible to check if the pictures have a new url and edit the first post so we get to see the images again? :)

Takama

Ok, sorry about not noticeing the photo issue until now.  fixed it.

Ana

Very nice rooster :D  Good addition to any miniature farm :D

Takama

Takama

AnimalToyForum

'Chicken' is a bit of a misnomer as this genus is actually a grouse. Common names can be misleading, which is why scientific taxonomy is so important. Anyway, interesting figure. Are there any other toys of this genus or is it unique?

Takama

As far as i Know, This is the only one.

FYI this figure will not stand  properly, thats why theres only two photos

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Takama on June 29, 2018, 10:48:16 PM
As far as i Know, This is the only one.

FYI this figure will not stand  properly, thats why theres only two photos

Maybe a hair dryer or hot water treatment will fix the standing issue.

Advicot

Does anyone know where I can get hold of any Yowies? There such nice and unusual species so I'd love some in my collection.  :)
Don't I take long uploading photos!

bmathison1972

Quote from: Advicot on October 16, 2019, 05:40:16 PM
Does anyone know where I can get hold of any Yowies? There such nice and unusual species so I'd love some in my collection.  :)

I get all mine on eBay; they are sold blindly in the US in some stores

Advicot

Sadly I'm from the UK, so that may prove a challenge for me.

Advicot

I'm not a fan of this figure. It just looks odd with the yellow and black specs on its feathers.

Advicot