News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Bear figures

Started by Cosmosaur, September 02, 2016, 11:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmosaur

So i love bears - and have a small collection (mostly papo and schleich) - but I am very into figures with some form of movement, wether it just be a jaw or full articulation, and i've been struggling to find that. I have the golden compass bears, and I just got my hands on the chap mei bear, but would like to know if anyone knows of other bears that move? And articulation aside, what are the best bear figures out there - moving or static. Any kind of bear - it doesnt matter, although my preference is grizzlys and polar bears.
Thanks.

widukind

Quote from: Cosmosaur on September 02, 2016, 11:57:52 AM
So i love bears - and have a small collection (mostly papo and schleich) - but I am very into figures with some form of movement, wether it just be a jaw or full articulation, and i've been struggling to find that. I have the golden compass bears, and I just got my hands on the chap mei bear, but would like to know if anyone knows of other bears that move? And articulation aside, what are the best bear figures out there - moving or static. Any kind of bear - it doesnt matter, although my preference is grizzlys and polar bears.
Thanks.

All major brands have bears, or better all brands i think. So look for Bullyland and Safari Ltd too . Also dutchbear is a bear collector, i think the best is you ask him.  In my opinion the japanese brands, especially Colorata, have beautieful bears in a lot of species.

AcroSauroTaurus

The Schleich Polar Bears are pretty good, so are other bears by Schleich.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Jetoar

Mojo and Bully have beautiful figures of bears  ;) ;)
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

The CollectA Brown Bear is excellent, too. Or Safari Ltd's 2015 NAW Grizzly Bear. My favourite one is the Wildlife Wonders Polar Bear, though, but it's a huge figure. Thinking about articulated figures, I don't know if Takara Tomy has already released a bear as part of their Animal Adventure/Ania series but if not they might do in the future. :)

Jetoar

Kaiyodo will release a super articulated Panda soon. On the other hand, Papo have made good figures of bear currently  ^-^.

Cosmosaur

Oh wow, that panda looks good. I will be looking into getting one of those I think.  ;)

sbell

Safari has some really cool, unusual ones coming out for 2017. One shows up in their teaser video from today.

brontodocus

Quote from: sbell on September 16, 2016, 07:05:48 AM
Safari has some really cool, unusual ones coming out for 2017. One shows up in their teaser video from today.
The one that looked like a Grolar? :D

Is true, new grolar looks nice   ^-^

sbell

Quote from: brontodocus on September 17, 2016, 01:45:55 PM

It's a spirit bear, nt a grolar.

Jetoar

Quote from: sbell on September 17, 2016, 04:00:57 PM
Quote from: brontodocus on September 17, 2016, 01:45:55 PM

It's a spirit bear, nt a grolar.

Better too then  ^-^.

brontodocus

Aw, that really makes it even more interesting! :D