News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

best sealife toy company

Started by bentheoceanman, June 09, 2016, 10:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what is the best company/manufacturer of sealife toys?

Papo
0 (0%)
Safari LTD.
1 (33.3%)
AAA
1 (33.3%)
Schleich
0 (0%)
CollectA
1 (33.3%)
Bullyland
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 19, 2016, 10:59:00 PM

bentheoceanman

Hello everyone, I was just curious what people felt the best toy company of sea life figures is. Cast your votes please.

stargatedalek

I think Safari and AAA make the best small marine life (AAA's scaled down marine life are not as nice), but I think Papo makes the best small scale marine life (cetaceans etc.). Might want to add some more brands besides those ones, Colorata, Kaiyodo, and Yujin all make some gorgeous sea life too.

Beetle guy

Quote from: stargatedalek on June 10, 2016, 06:41:29 PM
I think Safari and AAA make the best small marine life (AAA's scaled down marine life are not as nice), but I think Papo makes the best small scale marine life (cetaceans etc.). Might want to add some more brands besides those ones, Colorata, Kaiyodo, and Yujin all make some gorgeous sea life too.

Ikimon (formerly kitan Club), Kaiyodo and Yujin, can they be added to the poll? ;-)
To beetle or not to beetle.