News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Need to clarify instruction on how to upload an image in a post ...

Started by Surfelvis, March 13, 2016, 10:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfelvis

I had a very hard time figuring out how to upload an image in a reply to a post.  I clicked on the icon for attaching an image, but all it does is ad .  It doesn't tell you how to capture an image to put in between the two img's.  I tried to see if I copied an URL from the Serving website (like Dropbox), where I had uploaded the images earlier, and then inserted it in between the two img's, if this would insert my photos into my post.  It seemed to work.  However, it would be nice if the Help section in this website had listed the steps.  Just a suggestion to make it easier for us newbies to navigate around the site and forum.  Thanks!  Tracy

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Surfelvis on March 13, 2016, 10:03:50 PM
I had a very hard time figuring out how to upload an image in a reply to a post.  I clicked on the icon for attaching an image, but all it does is ad .  It doesn't tell you how to capture an image to put in between the two img's.  I tried to see if I copied an URL from the Serving website (like Dropbox), where I had uploaded the images earlier, and then inserted it in between the two img's, if this would insert my photos into my post.  It seemed to work.  However, it would be nice if the Help section in this website had listed the steps.  Just a suggestion to make it easier for us newbies to navigate around the site and forum.  Thanks!  Tracy

Hi Tracy, sorry you had problems. There are instructions in the forum business section: http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=3.0