News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Hello from The Netherlands

Started by MCLERC88, February 03, 2016, 04:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCLERC88

Hi Im Michael from The Netherlands 27 years Old .  and love Reptiles salamanders and Big Frogs ,  but also the Figures of them ,  hope to find here more Brand names to enlarge my Collection off Figures  ;)

have now  so 70 Figures of the brands

Safari LTD
Colecta
Papo France
Bullyland
Scheish

AnimalToyForum

sbell

Quote from: MCLERC88 on February 03, 2016, 04:41:15 PM
Hi Im Michael from The Netherlands 27 years Old .  and love Reptiles salamanders and Big Frogs ,  but also the Figures of them ,  hope to find here more Brand names to enlarge my Collection off Figures  ;)

Safari LTD
Colecta
Papo France
Bullyland
Scheish

Welcome to the Forum!

And be careful--we'll introduce you to Japanese companies and you'll find yourself with hundreds more reptile & amphibian figures!

MCLERC88

Quote from: sbell on February 03, 2016, 11:00:34 PM

Safari LTD
Colecta
Papo France
Bullyland
Scheish

Welcome to the Forum!

And be careful--we'll introduce you to Japanese companies and you'll find yourself with hundreds more reptile & amphibian figures!

THK , yes i see kaiyodo already but where to buy Ebay is a option but the prises are so  high the want make  only profit not  to help people  on new models :( , so there is no  good site in english that wil ship to EU , ?

Jetoar

Hello MCLERC88 and welcome to ATF  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

sbell

Quote from: MCLERC88 on February 03, 2016, 11:17:25 PM
Quote from: sbell on February 03, 2016, 11:00:34 PM

Safari LTD
Colecta
Papo France
Bullyland
Scheish

Welcome to the Forum!

THK , yes i see kaiyodo already but where to buy Ebay is a option but the prises are so  high the want make  only profit not  to help people  on new models :( , so there is no  good site in english that wil ship to EU , ?

Sadly, no--there's pretty much nowhere outside of Japan to get them cheaply.Brett is a member here that has some contacts in Japan. It helps, but they can still be pricey, depending on how rare the figures are.

brontodocus

Hey Michael, welcome to the Animal Toy Forum! :)