News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

CollectA - New for 2016

Started by postsaurischian, December 14, 2015, 09:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

:D :)) :D  Finally!!!

CollectA 88763 - Shoebill (Abu Markub)

postsaurischian

....... also:

CollectA 88753 - Thorny Dragon

CollectA 88756 - Wombat

CollectA 88757 - Hirola

CollectA 88758 - Himalayan Tahr

CollectA 88761 - Blainville's Beaked Whale

CollectA 88762 - Turkey

CollectA 88764 - Nilgai

CollectA 88765 - Wandering albatross

CollectA 88766 - Dugong

CollectA 88767 - Thylacine

CollectA 88768 - Giant Eland, calf

CollectA 88773 - Grévy's Zebra

bmathison1972

As always, CollectA is leading the way (outside of Japan) in quality and species selection. Nothing for me this year, alas, but a neat assortment nonetheless!!!

But that turkey looks pretty domesticated to me...

postsaurischian

Quote from: bmathison1972 on December 15, 2015, 03:13:06 PM
But that turkey looks pretty domesticated to me...

You might be right. I've changed that.

stargatedalek

It's definitely a wild turkey, don't let the bright display fool you that doesn't mean it's domestic:

brontodocus

Blainville's Beaked Whale! :o Dugong! :o Wow, all those wonderful newcomers CollectA will be releasing next year! :o 8) The shoebill is wonderful! But I also like the fact that the wombat and thylacine have babies in their pouch - which shows that in these animals the pouch opens (or opened) towards the rear end. 2016 will be another expensive year, I suppose... ::) ;D

OkapiBoy

Once again, AMAZING new lineup for 2016! Wow, love the new ungulates, about time someone did a Nilgai and Hirola! Now, CollectA, can we have a Bongo and Saiga antelope for 2017, pretty please? :)
Can't wait for these figures, that thylacine is awesome!

Megalosaurus

Lovely additions.
Never before heard of Nilgai.

Jetoar

Thylacine is a good point for Collecta this year
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Stuckasaurus

A dugong and a beaked whale!!! I'm so excited! It will be nice to add such under-represented toys to my collection...

AcroSauroTaurus

Beaked Whale is a must have for me! I wish they had chosen to do a Strap-tooth, but a Blainville's has never been made before!
I am the Dinosaur King!

Advicot

When 2016 rolled around and my shopping website had them in stock I went on to it and bought 11 figures, GOD it was a great year from CollectA in 2016!!!  ^-^
Don't I take long uploading photos!