News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Site selling Safari Smithsonian Insects

Started by stargatedalek, December 13, 2015, 04:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

http://www.naturestore.com/site/index.cfm?action=dsp_prod&level=4&catid1=74&catid2=75&catid3=81&page=2

I stumbled across this site by chance looking for photos of the luna moth. I confess I wasn't planning on posting the link until I'd purchased the luna moth and blue morpho but I changed my mind, didn't feel very sportsmanlike.

Not all of them are listed and most are out of stock.

sbell

I've seen that before--that's who was tempting me!

But I must try and stick to what I collect, sort of...!

bmathison1972

Also, several of these are not the 'Smithsonian' releases, but rather the later Hidden Kingdom releases (monarch adult, dragonfly, rock scorpions...)

stargatedalek

Aah yes thanks again I forgot to mention that! I think the three spiders are Hidden Kingdoms too but perhaps not the tarantula.

bmathison1972

Quote from: stargatedalek on December 13, 2015, 10:58:20 PM
Aah yes thanks again I forgot to mention that! I think the three spiders are Hidden Kingdoms too but perhaps not the tarantula.

The jumping spider is not Smithsonian, but the tarantula is. I cannot tell from the thumbnail whether or not the black widow is.