News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Hi from the Netherlands

Started by Miss Coleoptera, November 04, 2015, 02:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Coleoptera

Hi there ! Here Miss Coleoptera from the Netherlands. Im a huge coleoptera (beetle) lover and breed them for over 6 years now. By my interest I have bought various beetle figures. I'm looking for a kind of database where i can look up the figures and can see what is missing. I would also like to exchange the double figures. The figures are mostly Sega and begin from 2003.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Miss Coleoptera on November 04, 2015, 02:57:40 PM
Hi there ! Here Miss Coleoptera from the Netherlands. Im a huge coleoptera (beetle) lover and breed them for over 6 years now. By my interest I have bought various beetle figures. I'm looking for a kind of database where i can look up the figures and can see what is missing. I would also like to exchange the double figures. The figures are mostly Sega and begin from 2003.

Welcome! I am an entomologist and only collect toy insect/arthropod figures as well :). In my spare time, I study the Nearctic Elateridae and Throscidae :)

Look forward to seeing your figures here!

-Blaine

bmathison1972

Also I have my collection on an Excel database. If you send me your email as a PM I can send you my database.

Jetoar

HI and welcome to ATF Miss Coleoptera  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

AnimalToyForum

Welcome to the forum Miss Coleoptera :)

brontodocus

Hi Miss Coleoptera, welcome to the Animal Toy Forum!  :)
Over the years, I've been rearing various flower beetles (and a few rhino beetles), too, although currently I focus mostly on blue Mecynorhina torquata ugandensis. So you'd probably be the only one here who would understand that two years ago I bought a concrete mixer to aid in making my own Flake Soil! ;D