News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Arthropoda miniatures: "Little treasures of Europe".

Started by Jetoar, March 23, 2015, 08:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello partners I have decided to do a arthropoda line in Paleo-Creatures. The first models is:

Spanish Moon Moth (Actias isabellae) scale 1:1.

This line will be "Little treasures of Europe" and it is the first model of this line  ^-^
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

bmathison1972

Yes!!!! I definitely want one! And any others you come up with 

Jetoar

Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 23, 2015, 09:10:26 PM
Yes!!!! I definitely want one! And any others you come up with

I am glad you like it  ^-^. If you really want it, send me a PM and we wil talk about it  ;).

brontodocus

Wow, Jetoar, you made a Graellsia isabellae model? :o Awesome, and what a nice idea! 8)

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on March 25, 2015, 07:04:37 AM
Wow, Jetoar, you made a Graellsia isabellae model? :o Awesome, and what a nice idea! 8)
Yes, it is a Actias/Graellsia isabellae ^-^. I think that it is a great idea because it is the firts figure of this specie  ^-^.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Jetoar on March 25, 2015, 02:02:11 PM
Yes, it is a Actias/Graellsia isabellae ^-^. I think that it is a great idea because it is the firts figure of this specie  ^-^.

and I get the first figure after the prototype  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

postsaurischian

Jetoar

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 26, 2015, 08:53:22 PM
:D Very lovely. Keep on doing that, Jetoar!

Thanks parntner  ^-^. I wil do more coming soon  ;)

Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 25, 2015, 02:11:12 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on March 25, 2015, 02:02:11 PM

and I get the first figure after the prototype  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yes, you wil have it  ^-^.

Jetoar

The last weeks I have been doing another figure of my line of Arthropoda because I have a new material that is harder and more ressitant even I can do more details:

Giant Peacock Moth (Saturnia Pyri) escale 1:2.

bmathison1972

OK...put me down for one of those too :). You can contact via email per usual.

brontodocus

Great! :) As far as I know this is only the second model ever that represents Saturnia pyri (and the other one was a paper model kit, anyways)! :)

Newt

Jetoar

Thanks partners  ^-^. I am glad with your words. I  have been thinking in new models for this collection  ^-^.

Jetoar

I just finished a new figure of my line "Little treasures of Europe":

Stag bettle (Lucanus cervus) scale 1:1 - 1:2.

Newt

Jetoar

brontodocus

Excellent! :) And I think it was a good choice that you made it a minor specimen with moderately developed mandibles - specimens like this are much more common than giant major specimens and models usually only represent the biggest of the big. But in fact most Lucanus cervus males encountered in the wild will look more like your sculpt, Jetoar.

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on May 07, 2015, 06:10:57 PM
Excellent! :) And I think it was a good choice that you made it a minor specimen with moderately developed mandibles - specimens like this are much more common than giant major specimens and models usually only represent the biggest of the big. But in fact most Lucanus cervus males encountered in the wild will look more like your sculpt, Jetoar.

Thanks partner, I decides to do it with medium mandibles because I think the same that you and to do another different figure that Collecta figure  ^-^.

bmathison1972

nice, put it on my wish list :). Nice to see the taxonomic choices diversifying :)

Jetoar

Quote from: bmathison1972 on May 08, 2015, 10:56:55 PM
nice, put it on my wish list :). Nice to see the taxonomic choices diversifying :)

OK  ;), I will send an email to you  ^-^.