News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

B

What toy is this?

Started by Barry Sumuru, January 29, 2015, 11:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Sumuru

Hi all. I hope I came to the right place.

I found a video of some kids opening up these ... toys(?) or things that have toys in them.

Link removed - admin

I've never seen them before. I'm in the U.S., so is this something from overseas? And can you get them here?

sbell

Quote from: Barry Sumuru on January 29, 2015, 11:59:16 PM
Hi all. I hope I came to the right place.

I found a video of some kids opening up these ... toys(?) or things that have toys in them.

Link removed - admin

I've never seen them before. I'm in the U.S., so is this something from overseas? And can you get them here?

You can't get Kinder Surprise in the US--the FDA has decreed that they are unsafe as food products.

You could get them in Canada, or everywhere else, but people get in a disproportionate amount of trouble for getting caught smuggling them in.

brontodocus

I assume without the chocolate it will be less troublesome to import them? There is quite a big collectors' market for the toys that come with Kinder surprise eggs. Hundreds or more ebay sellers, I guess at least some of them will ship internationally. Try terms like "Ü-Ei", "Ü Ei" or "Üei" (short for "Überraschungs-Ei", literally "surprise egg"). :)