News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Hi!I'm a feline fan!

Started by qingyuli, October 09, 2014, 02:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qingyuli

Hello everybody~I am Qin and I'm new here.  I came from China to Canada 2 months ago.  I have a collection of animal toys of papo,safari etc and enjoy doing repaints and making models myself.  I especially love felines.  So excited to discover this forum today and hope to have a lot of sharing of fun here:)

sbell

Quote from: qingyuli on October 09, 2014, 02:20:41 AM
Hello everybody~I am Qin and I'm new here.  I came from China to Canada 2 months ago.  I have a collection of animal toys of papo,safari etc and enjoy doing repaints and making models myself.  I especially love felines.  So excited to discover this forum today and hope to have a lot of sharing of fun here:)

Welcome to Canada! Whereabouts did you move?

brontodocus

Hi Qin, welcome to the Animal Toy Forum! :)

AnimalToyForum

Jetoar

Welcome to ATF new friend  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

widukind

WiseWolf

Hello and welcome! I'm a big fan of felines too, especially lions.

qingyuli

Quote from: sbell on October 09, 2014, 04:56:37 AM

I'm in Halifax! You?

qingyuli

Quote from: WiseWolf on October 10, 2014, 11:32:27 PM
Hello and welcome! I'm a big fan of felines too, especially lions.

Me too! Lions are my favorite!

sbell

Quote from: qingyuli on October 11, 2014, 03:25:17 AM
Quote from: sbell on October 09, 2014, 04:56:37 AM

I'm in Halifax! You?

I'm all the way over in southern Alberta, in Lethbridge.