News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

stars dios

Started by stargatedalek, July 05, 2014, 01:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

not much to start with, but heres some of my safari horned lizard
this was a pretty fun set up to play around with in the sand
mainly I was trying to practice some composition blurring effects

Jetoar

Really cool, what is the size of this figure ?
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

stargatedalek

thanks
its just slightly over 13cm (7.5 inches)
there's no species specified, so if you assume its one of the larger its about life size

Jetoar

Quote from: stargatedalek on July 05, 2014, 12:10:47 PM
thanks
there's no species specified, so if you assume its one of the larger its about life size

Tnanks friend for your information  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

widukind

AnimalToyForum

Nice idea for a diorama.  8)

stargatedalek

2nd hand (I'm assuming dollar store) cardinal

safari incredible creatures juv iguana

safari incredible creatures cobra

widukind

What brand is the cardinal? :)

stargatedalek

sorry but I have no clue, I picked up at a value village in a grab bag

it must have been affixed to something a some point since the feet have been cut off from something
I assume it was part of an ornament or some such thing

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: widukind on July 05, 2014, 07:58:24 PM
What brand is the cardinal? :)

It is rather nice, isn't it!

stargatedalek

I can do walk around of it if you guys want

AnimalToyForum

brontodocus

Great diorama shots! :)
Quote from: stargatedalek on July 05, 2014, 12:10:47 PM
thanks
I've identified it as a Texas Horned Lizard, at least it resembles that one very much. Life size could be possible, although they are often smaller than the figure.

stargatedalek

thanks, I was curious which species it best represented

heres that cardinal
http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=1100.msg8786;topicseen#new

stargatedalek

It seems a lot of the pictures here disappeared, I'll have to get them when I fix up my DeviantArt.

Took out my custom Litopenaeus vannamei today and got some shots of it. The catfish is one of those singing fish (I don't know the branding of them). I didn't notice the cloth covering on the fish was showing until I uploaded these (>.<).

stargatedalek

Some more shots, took my Schleich and Papo crocodiles out to my backyard river for a shoot.

More are on my DA (but I posted all the better ones): http://michell-vall.deviantart.com/gallery/54299989/Figures-and-Dioramas

stargatedalek

AAA blue tongue skink, partial repaint.

stargatedalek

brontodocus

Great photos, stargatedaek! :) I've never seen this singing catfish before (although that singing "Billy Bass" was ubiquitous all over the world I believe). :o
Quote from: stargatedalek on May 07, 2015, 11:45:16 PM
It seems a lot of the pictures here disappeared, I'll have to get them when I fix up my DeviantArt.
Images may disappear if the image url gets renamed by the hoster (it happens with my photos, too, they are hosted on facebook and sometimes the links don't work anymore because the image url has changed without any notification)

stargatedalek

Quote from: brontodocus on May 09, 2015, 01:58:32 PM
Great photos, stargatedaek! :) I've never seen this singing catfish before (although that singing "Billy Bass" was ubiquitous all over the world I believe). :o
Quote from: stargatedalek on May 07, 2015, 11:45:16 PM
Images may disappear if the image url gets renamed by the hoster (it happens with my photos, too, they are hosted on facebook and sometimes the links don't work anymore because the image url has changed without any notification)
It most certainly was :P That bass is also part of my collection, but sadly its missing an eye.
I think what happened was I may have linked some photos from my sta.sh before uploading them to the full DeviantArt, I'll have to rectify that.

Had some fun with Tsukihi tonight :P

Colorata velociraptor is finally in scale :P

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

Cuteness is overloading. :3