News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

You know the Toy animal wiki??

Started by widukind, April 25, 2014, 11:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

widukind

Here is a wonderful project about animal figurines

http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Main_Page

AnimalToyForum

Yes, it is a great and growing resource. Maybe it is a better format than our walk-arounds section here. hmm.

Jetoar

I didnt know very wel this page. I am seeing it now. Thanks for share  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

This is going to be a really comprehensive and useful resource! :)
Quote from: animaltoyforum on April 25, 2014, 04:29:11 PM
Yes, it is a great and growing resource. Maybe it is a better format than our walk-arounds section here. hmm.
I think it's a different approach than our walk-around section. The ToyAnimal wiki apparently focuses on completeness and taxonomic order whereas the walk-arounds here show a particular figure as detailed as possible. And sometimes our walk-arounds include discussions about whether or not a figure is accurate or whether or not we agree with the manufacturer's species identification. We might think about bringing more of a reviewing nature into the walk-arounds but this will also require more time.

AnimalToyForum

Just noting that http://toyanimal.info has really grown. Worth taking a look and bookmarking it, if you haven't already. 8)

Is it your website @widukind ?

Immortal

Thanks a lot, I came to this forum for information, and here the first thread from the top and I got so much <3
I'm not sure which toys are the best, but I like to buy exalted orbs and currency, these are in my opinion the best items you can get in the poe, because you can pay for all the others using exalted orbs. We often take a car, animals and toys and exalted robs and go out of town for it to relax and in peace craft items. We have many buyers who buy the mirror of Kalandra and thanks to that I have a lot of time and a lot of peace. However, I value the most when someone buys exalted orbs https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Immortal on June 11, 2018, 05:55:42 PM
Thanks a lot, I came to this forum for information, and here the first thread from the top and I got so much <3

Welcome to the ATF. Yep, the wiki is a great resource.  :)
---
I've just added a link to it in our menu and links page. The wiki links to ATF, so the least we can do is return the favour.  ^-^

Badger

Quote from: animaltoyforum on June 09, 2018, 12:57:31 AM
Is it your website @widukind ?

I believe ToyAnimalWiki is owned by the STS member Tiermann, so I don't think so, although I do believe widukind is a major contributor to the TAI database.
(a.k.a. Ravonium, on the DTF and STS)