News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Long-eared jerboa (Furuta - ChocoEgg Series 6)

Started by AnimalToyForum, February 02, 2014, 01:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimalToyForum

Walk-around of the long-eared Jerboa (Euchoreutes naso) by Furuta. More like something from the Star Wars universe than from planet Earth!

Available from ebay.

brontodocus

Nice figure! :) I remember Furuta had identified it as Pygmy Jerboa, Salpingotulus michaelis, which it definitely isn't. Long-eared Jerboa fits much better. :) Oh, and it's not only reminiscent of Star Wars but also of Hopsorrhinus aureus, probably due to convergent evolution... ;D

Jetoar

Lovely and small figure. I ever have thougt that this figures have a gera details, even that the great brands  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: brontodocus on February 02, 2014, 02:39:33 PM
Nice figure! :) I remember Furuta had identified it as Pygmy Jerboa, Salpingotulus michaelis, which it definitely isn't. Long-eared Jerboa fits much better. :) Oh, and it's not only reminiscent of Star Wars but also of Hopsorrhinus aureus, probably due to convergent evolution... ;D

I wasn't sure what species it was, but I found it listed on Ebay as long-eared, and after a bit of research, agreed!

widukind