News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Where can I buy these animal toy figures?

Started by IslandAnimals, December 24, 2013, 12:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IslandAnimals

can someone where I can I find and buy these animal toy figures that are in these images?

stemturtle

Quote from: IslandAnimals on December 24, 2013, 12:42:45 AM
can someone where I can I find and buy these animal toy figures that are in these images?

Six Nayab South American animal figures are offered on eBay by Junglejim.

AnimalToyForum

The figures are produced by Nayab and they have lots of figures in their lines: http://nayab.com.hk/zj/Toys/Animal_Kingdom/

...but I can't find a place to order any (apart from the ebay seller Stemturtle listed).

brontodocus

It's strange how some of these Nayab figures pop up at unexpected locations, looking at that site I've found out that some of my kids' insect figures are actually Nayab! :o Those were sold at a gift shop in a local zoo.

OkapiBoy

They are cool figures, and very cheap,too. I have a few of them and I thought they were by Playvision or AAA,good to know who made them.

bmathison1972

Quote from: OkapiBoy on January 31, 2014, 02:49:26 AM
They are cool figures, and very cheap,too. I have a few of them and I thought they were by Playvision or AAA,good to know who made them.

many are clearly PV knock-offs but I also have some randome figures among them (like the green grasshopper with the yellow wings--a neat one I bought at a novelty toy store in Tucson, AZ).