News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Storks!

Started by Takama, November 20, 2013, 11:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Where do babies come from?  Well my master says that if someone says the stork, then they're
lying to you.

Jetoar

Wonderful! . I like too much this figure. One of my future possible acquistions  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Ana

brontodocus

Looks like a great figure. :) And one I should probably get myself, too.

Takama

Its made out of the Waxy plastic. The base is also made out of thinner plastic then usual.

postsaurischian

Schleich White stork  -  Papo Marabou stork

AcroSauroTaurus

I love Marabou Storks, I want one so much! Its a beautiful figure. ;D
I am the Dinosaur King!

brontodocus

Awesome! 8) So, finally we get to see the first few Papo 2016 releases. Nice to see one of the major companies made a Marabou Stork.

Jetoar

It is really beautiful. I am really enthusiatic that Papo have mede this figure  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

AnimalToyForum

I just got this figure. The detail isn't as fine as Safari Ltd and CollectA birds, but it isn't bad, and the species choice is great. :)

Advicot

Great species choice and figure. I wish brands in general should make more unusual aves species.
Don't I take long uploading photos!

bmathison1972

2023 Safari Ltd. Everglades TOOB wood stork:

EpicRaptorMan

The marabou stork by Papo is a good one. But I really wish the base and feet was better. Someone needs to get a 3D printer and resolve this lol