News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Dobrowolsk​a-Oczko and Knibbs' New Project ~ Voting Poll

Started by HKHollinstone, October 18, 2013, 08:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HKHollinstone

Anna and I have started a voting poll on STS forum, please follow the link:
http://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t10296-the-dobrowolska-oczko-and-knibbs-new-project-voting-poll
We thought we'd put it over to you to choose/vote which species you'd like us to make from this list.

This project will be slightly different from our previous one; there will be a choice of ordering either a raw (straight from the mould), prepped (mould lines removed and holes filled) or painted castings.

All will be made in 1:22 scale except the Asian Golden Cat which will be made in a larger scale 1:10

The list of animals are as follows:

Forest Buffalo ~ pair
Hirola ~ pair
Bontebok ~ pair
African Wild Ass ~ pair
Asian Golden cat ~ pair
Grevy's Zebra ~ pair with foal

Please Note: a painted Grevy's zebra will be more expensive due to it's complicated pattern.

AnimalToyForum

brontodocus

Congrats, Harriet, excellent choices. I've just checked in to vote, too. :)

Ana

Thank you for posting the information here Harriet! :)
Glad to hear you like the species selection Adam and Brontodocus! We couldn't decide between those 6 thus we started this poll for collectors :D

OkapiBoy

Great species, makes me even more excited sine here are so many ungulates! My wish would be the forrest buffalo or Wild ass ;)

Ana

The forest buffalo  (Syncerus caffer nanus) won. Thank you to all who voted! Now we are working on figures, we'll keep you updated  ::)

brontodocus

Hehe, I voted for that one, too. :) But it seems it was always ahead of the others?

Ana

Yes, you are  right ^-^.
Only first two or three days zebra had the same amount of votes.  :)