News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Giant Panda (Wild Safari - Wild Life)

Started by Takama, October 10, 2013, 01:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

My owner received this when he was a kid. It was his very first Safari Figure, and it bears a blue mark from those times(he tried to rub it off for this walkaround but it would not come off.)

Jetoar

Very nice figure friend  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

Cute! And a little chubby, too. :)

Takama

Since this figure is getting replaced next year. I changed the name of the Thread.

animaltoyforum

Quote from: Rex on October 16, 2013, 08:28:32 PM
Since this figure is getting replaced next year. I changed the name of the Thread.

I changed the name to Giant Panda, so people can find it when the search alphabetically. For new versions, I'd rather say "version 2" after the animal name but before the company name. :) And we should always use the format outlined in the instructions, for consistency, and for the benefit of search engines ;)

loru1588

This is the baby Panda I did for Safari back in the 90's. It was a series where they had my former associate and myself do an adult and baby of several species.

brontodocus

Quote from: loru1588 on December 16, 2014, 02:33:02 PM
This is the baby Panda I did for Safari back in the 90's. It was a series where they had my former associate and myself do an adult and baby of several species.
Hey, many thanks for the info! :) Often enough information about who sculpted which figure is so scarce, there are only a few dozens of figures I have of which I know who sculpted them. I wish such information was more generally available. Great work, too - although this comes a bit late in this case, I guess.