News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Greetings!

Started by Odontodactylus, June 25, 2013, 04:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odontodactylus

Hello, kind people of the forum. I just recently discovered this place while searching for figures online. I am from Ohio and I collect models of arthropods, primarily crustaceans. I have a large collection of AAA crustaceans and would like to share some photos here soon if anyone is interested in seeing them.

Good day to you all, David.

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Odontodactylus on June 25, 2013, 04:56:22 PM
Hello, kind people of the forum. I just recently discovered this place while searching for figures online. I am from Ohio and I collect models of arthropods, primarily crustaceans. I have a large collection of AAA crustaceans and would like to share some photos here soon if anyone is interested in seeing them.

Good day to you all, David.

Welcome to the Animal Toy Forum David. I, for one, would love to see your collection. I'm sure I'm not the only one! If you're feeling adventurous, you could even add some walk-arounds to the AAA section :)

Odontodactylus

Thank you very much. I will definitely put some photos up.  :)

brontodocus

Quote from: Odontodactylus on June 25, 2013, 04:56:22 PMI am from Ohio and I collect models of arthropods, primarily crustaceans. I have a large collection of AAA crustaceans and would like to share some photos here soon if anyone is interested in seeing them.
Hi and welcome, David! :) It's always nice to see people who are into crustaceans and other arthropods. ^-^

widukind

Welcome here form Germany  :) :) :)

Odontodactylus

Thanks, Brontodocus and Widukind.

KathyAnderson

Welcome from me! :D I'd love to see pics especially of your crustaceans!
I like Puppy in my Pockets and Littlest Pet Shop.
~Kathy~

Jetoar

You are welcome new friend  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Odontodactylus

Quote from: KathyAnderson on June 28, 2013, 10:21:22 PM
Welcome from me! :D I'd love to see pics especially of your crustaceans!
Thanks Kathy, I will surely be posting photos of them in the AAA section. I have a few photos of one crab there already if you haven't seen them.

Quote from: Jetoar on June 28, 2013, 11:16:10 PM
You are welcome new friend  ^-^.
Thank you for the warm welcome. Nice job on the walk-arounds of yours that I've seen. I have the same AAA lobsters. They're some of my favorites.

KathyAnderson

^I haven't seen it yet, but I'm looking now!
I like Puppy in my Pockets and Littlest Pet Shop.
~Kathy~