News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Asian animals zoo of Playmobil

Started by Jetoar, June 01, 2013, 04:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friends, yesterday I bought the asian animals zoo of playmobil and I share these images with you.

Tiger compound

Orangutan compound

Panda compound

Peacock

A wonderful zoo and playset  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Battatitan

I don't collect Playmobil but I can't say I don't enjoy looking at their sets. Some of their figures, whilst not being of Schleich/Safari/CollectA etc quality, are surprisingly detailed and aesthetically pleasing.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing. It would be interesting to see if you or any other members have other Playmobil sets.

Jetoar

Quote from: Battatitan on June 02, 2013, 02:36:51 PM
I don't collect Playmobil but I can't say I don't enjoy looking at their sets. Some of their figures, whilst not being of Schleich/Safari/CollectA etc quality, are surprisingly detailed and aesthetically pleasing.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing. It would be interesting to see if you or any other members have other Playmobil sets.

Thanks friend, If these figures have more details, they wont playmobil  ^-^ bit the details of some figures as the orcasa are wonderful. I will share images of other playmobil animal figures  ^-^.

Ana

It's lovely! I don't collect Playmobil but I buy it for my son and we often play together. This set looks like really great thing to play :D Congratulations! :D

Battatitan

Quote from: Jetoar on June 02, 2013, 11:58:35 PM
I will share images of other playmobil animal figures  ^-^.

Please do! It will be great to see them.

Ana: I can imagine they make versatile and educational toys :D

Jetoar

Thanks friends for your words  ^-^. I would like to do more photographs this week  ^-^.

Jetoar

More images of sets of Playmobil: Penguin basin with waterfall.

It is a wonderful set. One of the best that I have seen  ^-^.

Jetoar

Another Playmobil set: King penguin Basin.

Battatitan

Simple but effective design. I like the attention to detail, such as the hidden nests and perching seabirds.
However, I can't say I like that ice-slide in the Kings' basin. Still, they're nice sets, and I suppose they make a great pair.  :))

Jetoar

Quote from: Battatitan on August 22, 2013, 10:36:52 PM
Simple but effective design. I like the attention to detail, such as the nests and perching seabirds.
However, I can't say I like that ice-slide in the Kings' basin. Still, they're nice sets, and I suppose they make a great pair.  :))

Yes it is friend, i didnt buy in the past the alligator  basin  ^-^ that was one of the best. The basin of plan boíl are wonderful from my point of view.