News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Hi there, everyone!

Started by Renée, May 24, 2013, 04:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renée

Heyo! I'm Renée, also known among various forums as Ribbedebie, Badger, or Rododendron. (Thought I'd go with my real name this time, haha.) I'm a seventeen year old girl, am a freelance cartoonist/illustrator and wannabe animator, and I come from the Netherlands. :)

I stumbled upon this forum after seeing a link to it on an awesome dinosaur toy blog. Since I actively collect anything that catches my fancy, I thought I'd make an account here. My collecting focus is mostly skunks, badgers, and hyenas, which are my favourite animals, but also dodo birds, blue jays, crocodiles, and just about any lesser-known animal I happen to like (which are a lot). Among other things. I'll keep it short, but I like drawing, writing stories, animation, happy colourful things, and video games.

Anyway, I can't wait to post on this forum, it seems really cool! Forgive me if I ramble, though. I tend to ramble. Heh.

RockyMountainRex

AnimalToyForum

Welcome Renée! (I run the Dinosaur Toy Blog - glad you like it!)

Jetoar

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

sbell

Quote from: Renée on May 24, 2013, 04:00:59 PM
Heyo! I'm Renée, also known among various forums as Ribbedebie, Badger, or Rododendron. (Thought I'd go with my real name this time, haha.) I'm a seventeen year old girl, am a freelance cartoonist/illustrator and wannabe animator, and I come from the Netherlands. :)

I stumbled upon this forum after seeing a link to it on an awesome dinosaur toy blog. Since I actively collect anything that catches my fancy, I thought I'd make an account here. My collecting focus is mostly skunks, badgers, and hyenas, which are my favourite animals, but also dodo birds, blue jays, crocodiles, and just about any lesser-known animal I happen to like (which are a lot). Among other things. I'll keep it short, but I like drawing, writing stories, animation, happy colourful things, and video games.

Anyway, I can't wait to post on this forum, it seems really cool! Forgive me if I ramble, though. I tend to ramble. Heh.

It's always great to have another hyaena fan around! Welcome.

Ana

Welcome on forum! It's great to know about your interests, it sounds like you create a lot of things! Where could we see your cartoons and stories? :D I love stories with unusual animals in them :D

BTW, where in The Netherlands you live? I live in Utrecht, maybe we are neighbors  :)) LOL

Renée

Thanks for all the kind welcomes, guys! I appreciate it. :)

@ animaltoyforum: Aw, that's cool! I really like reading your blog. :D

@ sbell: Yeah, hyenas are awesome! Wonderful animals.

@ Ana: Why, I have most of my artwork on my DeviantART page. (I hope it's okay if I link to it here! If not, I'll remove it, and my sincere apologies.) As for my stories, I have nothing uploaded online except for a bunch of fan fictions. I plan to publish some of my original tales some time in real life, though. (If you ever see De Avonturen van Kapitein Flufklauw somewhere, that's my story.) :D And yeah! I like anything with unusual animals as well. Hehe. ...And I do live somewhere close to Utrecht, actually! Heh, now that's cool to know. xD

brontodocus

Hey, welcome Renée! :-)

KathyAnderson

I like Puppy in my Pockets and Littlest Pet Shop.
~Kathy~

sauroid

hi and welcome. enjoy your stay. :)