News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dinotoyblog and forum down

Started by AnimalToyForum, March 28, 2013, 02:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimalToyForum

The dinotoyblog and forum are down - I think we may have been hacked. I'll try and resolve this and get the site back up and working as soon as possible...

brontodocus

My fingers are crossed it's nothing too serious... :-\

copper

just seconds ago tried to get to the dinosaur forum and was surprised but i knew that i could find info here about what has happened.  : )

hope you can get it fixed soon, i'll keep my toes and fingers crossed!

AnimalToyForum

Well, the database is backed up, so hopefully all is not lost. I'm waiting to hear back from my service provider now.

sauroid

awww hope everything turns out fine. ive tried also to open the site. if it's been hacked, i hope it's not who i think it is.  :o :(

AnimalToyForum

It hasn't been hacked after all. Just suspended due to an issue with excessive amounts of spam associated with the chat box - I don't fully understand it. Anyway, I've trying to get the site back up and running...

AnimalToyForum

The dinotoyblog and forum are back up now.  O:-)

sauroid

this is good news. what i dont understand is how come the shoutbox was the reason when people hardly post anything there/use it. anyway, glad the DTF is back. :)

brontodocus

Good news, fortunately it wasn't that serious after all. :)

Jetoar

I am hapy that this nightmare has finished  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

AnimalToyForum

Dinotoyblog and forum are down for maintenance. You might consider joining the ATF while we wait ;)

AnimalToyForum

Back up again, but wil go offline for more maintenance soon...

AnimalToyForum

Dino toy blog and forum are in maintenance mode again  C:-)

tyrantqueen

How long is the DTF going to be down? I know you said it would be down all Thursday, but will it be down for Friday too?

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

sbell

sauroid

im getting restless already... :\

AnimalToyForum

It is taking longer than anticipated! Doing our best to get it back up asap!  O:-)

tyrantqueen

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

Megalosaurus

Fryday and the site is still down.  :'(
What if Dr. Admin archive it and start a version 3?

By the way. I love your avatar in this site Tyrantqueen.

AnimalToyForum

Don't worry, all the user data and posts is safe. We aren't quite sure what's stopping the pages from showing...