News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

TQ's Wishlist

Started by tyrantqueen, December 07, 2012, 04:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

My wishlist for animal replicas. Currently only includes creatures of the scaly kind, but might expand in future. I can only pay via Paypal, and I live in the United Kingdom. I have a feedback score of 500+ on eBay, and I can link to it if you want proof of my trustworthiness.

Yolanda (AAA) Girdled Lizard

Yolanda (AAA) Anole Lizard

AAA Blue Tongue Skink

There are two versions of this figure- I want the one pictured in this photo. Photo belongs to Brontodocus.

And basically, any kind of AAA casted monitor lizard that aren't shown here, I'd be interested in (except the ones I already own, of course)

AAA Gila Monster

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

brontodocus

Most (if not all) of them are available through veghead but they don't ship internationally. So you may have to find somebody in the U.S. who can place an order for you (that's how I got some of mine). The Parson's Chameleon is a huge figure (okay, the others are, too). The Red Tegu by AAA was available in a German store for just around â,¬15 but they were out of business once I decided I wanted to buy one. :(
The Safari Ltd. Translucents "Green Day Gecko" is actually just a recast of their Tokay Gecko, Gekko gecko - I've bought one recently. I guess they named it that way because they wanted to find something that matches the green colour of the rubber better. ;D

Good luck hunting! :)

Jetoar

Ooooh amazing figures. I wish you very luck in your found  of them  ;).
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

tyrantqueen

Quote from: brontodocus on December 07, 2012, 05:47:50 PM
Most (if not all) of them are available through veghead but they don't ship internationally. So you may have to find somebody in the U.S. who can place an order for you (that's how I got some of mine). The Parson's Chameleon is a huge figure (okay, the others are, too). The Red Tegu by AAA was available in a German store for just around â,¬15 but they were out of business once I decided I wanted to buy one. :(
The Safari Ltd. Translucents "Green Day Gecko" is actually just a recast of their Tokay Gecko, Gekko gecko - I've bought one recently. I guess they named it that way because they wanted to find something that matches the green colour of the rubber better. ;D

Good luck hunting! :)
Yeah, I know that they're available through Veghead (that's where I got the photos from) but I cannot buy from that site since they don't accept international orders. I was hoping some members here might be able help out. Seijun has kindly helped me out with orders from Veghead, but it's always a good idea to keep your options open, ya know? :)

brontodocus

Yes, at least the jumbo monitor would make more sense if you find it elsewhere. I guess overseas shipping would be too high to justify (although I don't know if it's hollow, AAA made some of their large turtles hollow). The Pseudotriton ruber is available here: http://shop.tropenhaus-hamburg.de/Sonstiges/Plastiktiere/Roter-Salamander-14-cm::1806.html - they ship internationally but postage is still quite high. :-\

tyrantqueen

Quote from: brontodocus on December 07, 2012, 09:39:42 PM
Yes, at least the jumbo monitor would make more sense if you find it elsewhere. I guess overseas shipping would be too high to justify (although I don't know if it's hollow, AAA made some of their large turtles hollow). The Pseudotriton ruber is available here: http://shop.tropenhaus-hamburg.de/Sonstiges/Plastiktiere/Roter-Salamander-14-cm::1806.html - they ship internationally but postage is still quite high. :-\
Yes, I did find the jumbo monitor for sale at a North American store for about 30 USD, but the shipping came to about $140 :( So I cancelled my order. I couldn't justify paying that much for shipping a plastic lizard, especially since I have to prioritise other things like food and clothing... :P

tyrantqueen

Added the Famemaster Snapping Turtle and AAA brown monitor lizard :)

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Varanus on January 14, 2013, 09:55:32 PM
Just thought I'd let you know, there appears to be a Green Iguana by AAA. :)
http://www.amazon.com/Lifelike-Green-Iguana-Model-Realistic/dp/B000K7DC5I/ref=sr_1_14?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1358200394&sr=1-14&keywords=iguana
I know, I've seen it for sale on Amazon and eBay quite a few times. I plan to buy it in future, but it's not top on my list. I'm more into monitors than iguanas :P

Also, I cannot purchase from Amazon.com since I'm in the UK.