Indian Rhino (Safari Ltd. - Wild Safari Wildlife)

Started by brontodocus, February 04, 2013, 03:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontodocus

Walk-around of the Safari Ltd. Wild Safari Wildlife Indian Rhinoceros, Rhinoceros unicornis Linnaeus, 1758. Shoulder height is 63 mm, snout-vent length 128 mm. The scale would be approx. 1:24 - 1:30. The human figure is from the Safari Ltd. African Village Toob and approx. 1:30 scale, the other rhinoceros in the last photo is the WS Wildlife White Rhino.
Here's a link to the Indian Rhino at Safari Ltd.: http://safariltd.shptron.com/p/wild-safari%C2%AE-wildlife-indian-rhino

Edit 2017-02-07: Fixed broken image urls.

Ana

Great Indian rhino figure. I enjoy this walk around :D Thank You for sharing! :D

brontodocus

Thanks, Ana! :) I was very impressed by the detail of the rhino myself. I think both this one and the WS Wildlife White Rhino are excellent. How nice would it be if they also included a Black, Javan, and Sumatran Rhino, eventually! :)

Jetoar

Amazing figure, I like the detail of its skin and proportions, nice walk around as always  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Yutyrannus

Quote from: brontodocus on February 04, 2013, 03:42:22 PM
Thanks, Ana! :) I was very impressed by the detail of the rhino myself. I think both this one and the WS Wildlife White Rhino are excellent. How nice would it be if they also included a Black, Javan, and Sumatran Rhino, eventually! :)
The others would be cool, but a Sumatran Rhino would be amazing :)! Might it be time to give Safari one more suggestion? ;D
"We predators have long ruled the wild Earth while abiding the rules of nature. Under our rule, landscapes remain fertile. Under YOUR rule, nothing lasts long."
-Mauricio Anton

MartinH

KaraWildsong42

Very nice figure! The pebbly skin and joints of its body are very well detailed. The face is nice too, I like the hint of a smile! :)
'O bliss of the collector, bliss of the man of leisure!  [...] – and I mean a real collector, a collector as he ought to be – ownership is the most intimate relationship that one can have to objects. Not that they come alive in him; it is he who lives in them.' - Walter Benjamin

Dragonwolf

Quote from: KaraWildsong42 on April 09, 2014, 03:16:43 PM
Very nice figure! The pebbly skin and joints of its body are very well detailed. The face is nice too, I like the hint of a smile! :)
I agree. The folds and knobs on its hide remind me of prehistoric armor,

Dragonwolf

Quote from: brontodocus on February 04, 2013, 03:42:22 PM
I admire your photos, Bronto. If someone can instruct me how to post pictures here in the forum, I'd be really grateful. That way, I can do a walk around photo shot for the Safari black rhino. ;D

brontodocus

WS Wildlife Indian Rhino images are working again. :)