News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dream Animal Figure?

Started by SAgirl2004, July 13, 2024, 06:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SAgirl2004

Ever since she was announced in late 2023 by CollectA for release in 2024, I have always wanted their giant anteater figure, and I recently received her two days ago after importing her from Australia through MiniZoo. She is considered my "dream animal figure" because she is the most anatomically and color accurate giant anteater figure ever produced, the perfect choice for my mini Brazilian zoo. I would like to know if anybody else has a dream animal figure for their collections.
IMG_1572.png
I'm a huge fan of South American wildlife.

EpicRaptorMan

Well if we're talking about 2024 figures. My #1 is the CollectA Elk. Been waiting for the perfect Elk figure for quite some time now.

Would love to see a good male Hooded seal one day too.

NSD Bashe

If we're talking figures that exist it's hard to choose, there's so many I have and even a few I'm still tracking down that could fit that category...  One in particular I'm keeping an eye for is the obscure Sun Wai/Club Earth cowfish. 

If we're talking hypothetical figures, I would love to see one made of the mysterious five-lined constellation fish.

Saarlooswolfhound

Being a canine figure collector, I think the Safari Arctic wolf and their most recent gray wolf are my #1 canine models. But for a species I dream of being made one day would be a bush dog and a dhole. I would love a short-eared dog too but they're obscure in real life so that's not likely...

JimoAi

The Schleich great white shark and hammerhead shark caste din traditional PVC safari and collectA use

Also my current grail figure is the Kaiyodo 1/35 blue whale which has eluded me. i couldn't care less ABT the price it just never appeared

SAgirl2004

Quote from: EpicRaptorMan on July 13, 2024, 06:26:24 PMWell if we're talking about 2024 figures. My #1 is the CollectA Elk. Been waiting for the perfect Elk figure for quite some time now.

Would love to see a good male Hooded seal one day too.

Yeah, CollectA's new elk is the best elk figure ever produced. He's accurate and I especially love how his mouth is open.
I also wish they would make a male hooded seal figure as well. The hooded seal has always been one of my favorite pinniped species.
I'm a huge fan of South American wildlife.