News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Toymany official say hello to you!

Started by Kenc, May 16, 2024, 09:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenc

It's great to see that so many people love animal figurines. A few days ago, I was searching for information about our brand on Google and accidentally found this active forum. If you guys have questions about Toymany, feel free to ask me. If it's a question about an Amazon order, I can only refer you to our colleagues in the Amazon department. I am in charge of the website part of the brand. Here is our website: https://toymany.com/ (I'm not sure if this counts as advertising. Please let me know if it's not allowed). I'll be sharing our products and the process of making them from time to time on the forums. If you have a favorite character, let us know and I will pass it on to our designer.

Best,

Toymany.

JimoAi

Hi, I do love your products especially the sharks and could I drop a few product suggestions?

Another shark set:
Greenland shark
great hammerhead
common thresher
megamouth shark
a new Tiger shark
bluntnose sixgill shark
goblin shark
sandbar shark

A ray set:
manta ray
giant freshwater stingray
spotted eagle ray
torpedo ray
bowmouth guitarfish
giant guitarfish
sawfish
Leopard whipray

A mangrove set:
Dugong
lemon shark (reusing the existing one is cool too)
fiddler crab
mudskipper
saltwater crocodile
water monitor
archerfish
tarpon

saltwater mega fish set:
swordfish
bluefin tuna
opah
giant sunfish
Oarfish
great barracuda
Napoleon wrasse
giant/Goliath grouper

Amazonian set:
electric eel
bull shark
jaguar
piranha
capybara
arapaima
anaconda
caiman

A dolphin set:
river dolphin
right whale dolphin
Risso's dolphin
false killer whale
Pacific whitesided dolphin
Bottlenose dolphin
spinner dolphin
common dolphin

regardless, would like to see what's next!

AnimalToyForum

Hi Kenc and welcome to the Animal Toy Forum  ^-^

Saarlooswolfhound

Welcome! I am an avid customer of yours and have enjoyed nearly all your released sets. I look forward to interacting with you here!

Sim

Hi Toymany, it's great to have you here! ^-^  I have the two sharks sets by you and the penguins set as well.  I'm grateful to you for them!

I too would like to have some of the species JimoAi requested from you:
1. Greenland shark.  This is an amazing and unique-looking shark, it can live for hundreds of years!  Yet there isn't a figure of it.
2. Saltwater crocodile.  It's the modern animal with the strongest bite force!  There isn't a satisfactory figure of it though, with companies tending to make the Nile crocodile instead (which is also a great species, but it would be great to have the saltwater crocodile too).

Other favourites I have which I would love figures of from you:
Eurasian goshawk.  It's an iconic and formidable bird!
Black swan.  It's beautiful!
Gharial.  It would be great to have a good figure available of this endangered crocodilian.
Pacific sleeper shark.  I think this could have the same sculpture as a Greenland shark, with only the colouration being different.  It's never been made as a figure too.

bmathison1972

Before this goes further, this is not a wishes-and-wants thread, it is a greeting thread for new members.

If you want to start a 'Hopes and Dreams' (or whatever) for Toymany, please start a thread under Animal Toy Lines.

Likewise, @Kenc - please share your produced and thoughts for new products there. We already have a thread devoted to Toymany: https://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=3250.0

Personally I like a lot of your products. Some I don't have because I don't want to buy a set for 1-2 figures, but I like all of your original models, even if I don't have them. Also, they are very inexpensive and very quick and easy to get through Amazon!

EDIT: I just saw you can buy individual figures direct from your site??? That's great! I just ordered the yellow-eyed penguin! I also ordered the tree accessory. Will be great for my dioramas!

sbell

Welcome @Kenc I have yet to pick up some of your figures for whatever reason, but more and more they are impressing.
Of course, I'm in Canada where your site doesn't ship... there's a few individuals I'd like to get, but I guess I'll wait (probably why I don't have any yet!)

As well, I think having a model of high quality but low price is appreciated. And I look forward to seeing much more from your company!

EpicRaptorMan

Lol I do find it funny someone new comes to the forum and we all bust out our figure demands.

I, too, have plenty of desires but let's not scare them away!!

Kenc

Quote from: JimoAi on May 16, 2024, 10:29:14 AMHi, I do love your products especially the sharks and could I drop a few product suggestions?

Another shark set:
Greenland shark
great hammerhead
common thresher
megamouth shark
a new Tiger shark
bluntnose sixgill shark
goblin shark
sandbar shark

A ray set:
manta ray
giant freshwater stingray
spotted eagle ray
torpedo ray
bowmouth guitarfish
giant guitarfish
sawfish
Leopard whipray

A mangrove set:
Dugong
lemon shark (reusing the existing one is cool too)
fiddler crab
mudskipper
saltwater crocodile
water monitor
archerfish
tarpon

saltwater mega fish set:
swordfish
bluefin tuna
opah
giant sunfish
Oarfish
great barracuda
Napoleon wrasse
giant/Goliath grouper

Amazonian set:
electric eel
bull shark
jaguar
piranha
capybara
arapaima
anaconda
caiman

A dolphin set:
river dolphin
right whale dolphin
Risso's dolphin
false killer whale
Pacific whitesided dolphin
Bottlenose dolphin
spinner dolphin
common dolphin

regardless, would like to see what's next!

Got it!It looks like you love the Sea Animals collection, I'll pass it on to the designers for some design inspiration, our most recent ones we're getting ready to launch are the Horse, Frog and Bunny collections.As bmathison1972 said, this is a new member welcome thread, so I'll start a new thread on the other board and welcome your replies!

Kenc

Quote from: bmathison1972 on May 16, 2024, 07:18:31 PMBefore this goes further, this is not a wishes-and-wants thread, it is a greeting thread for new members.

If you want to start a 'Hopes and Dreams' (or whatever) for Toymany, please start a thread under Animal Toy Lines.

Likewise, @Kenc - please share your produced and thoughts for new products there. We already have a thread devoted to Toymany: https://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=3250.0

Personally I like a lot of your products. Some I don't have because I don't want to buy a set for 1-2 figures, but I like all of your original models, even if I don't have them. Also, they are very inexpensive and very quick and easy to get through Amazon!

EDIT: I just saw you can buy individual figures direct from your site??? That's great! I just ordered the yellow-eyed penguin! I also ordered the tree accessory. Will be great for my dioramas!
Quote from: bmathison1972 on May 16, 2024, 07:18:31 PMBefore this goes further, this is not a wishes-and-wants thread, it is a greeting thread for new members.

Yes!thank you for the like! Our website was just finished preparing last month, you can buy single products on it, and we'll follow up by uploading new single products as well!

Kenc

Kenc

Quote from: Sim on May 16, 2024, 06:09:21 PMHi Toymany, it's great to have you here! ^-^  I have the two sharks sets by you and the penguins set as well.  I'm grateful to you for them!

I too would like to have some of the species JimoAi requested from you:
1. Greenland shark.  This is an amazing and unique-looking shark, it can live for hundreds of years!  Yet there isn't a figure of it.
2. Saltwater crocodile.  It's the modern animal with the strongest bite force!  There isn't a satisfactory figure of it though, with companies tending to make the Nile crocodile instead (which is also a great species, but it would be great to have the saltwater crocodile too).

Other favourites I have which I would love figures of from you:
Eurasian goshawk.  It's an iconic and formidable bird!
Black swan.  It's beautiful!
Gharial.  It would be great to have a good figure available of this endangered crocodilian.
Pacific sleeper shark.  I think this could have the same sculpture as a Greenland shark, with only the colouration being different.  It's never been made as a figure too.
Thanks your like!The designers are thinking of designing more birds, I'll give them your idea (Eurasian Great Eagle).

Kenc

Quote from: sbell on May 16, 2024, 08:47:30 PMWelcome @Kenc I have yet to pick up some of your figures for whatever reason, but more and more they are impressing.
Of course, I'm in Canada where your site doesn't ship... there's a few individuals I'd like to get, but I guess I'll wait (probably why I don't have any yet!)

As well, I think having a model of high quality but low price is appreciated. And I look forward to seeing much more from your company!

The truth is that our website only went live at the end of last month, so there are sorry there are some areas that are not set up yet, because of the exchange rates tariffs and shipping costs involved it will take us a while to do the calculations! I'll let you know when we have a Canadian site up, thanks your like!

sbell

Quote from: Kenc on May 17, 2024, 02:46:08 AM
Quote from: sbell on May 16, 2024, 08:47:30 PMWelcome @Kenc I have yet to pick up some of your figures for whatever reason, but more and more they are impressing.

The truth is that our website only went live at the end of last month, so there are sorry there are some areas that are not set up yet, because of the exchange rates tariffs and shipping costs involved it will take us a while to do the calculations! I'll let you know when we have a Canadian site up, thanks your like!

Thanks! Hopefully it's soon!

Gwangi

Welcome to the forum! It's great to see you here. I don't have any Toymany products yet but I'm keen to acquire your sharks sooner than later.

JimoAi

Hi @Kenc I would like to ask will shipping to Singapore be available in the near future as there's several figures i'ld like to get but don't wish to buy the whole set for them?

Kenc

Quote from: JimoAi on June 01, 2024, 12:37:17 AMHi @Kenc I would like to ask will shipping to Singapore be available in the near future as there's several figures i'ld like to get but don't wish to buy the whole set for them?
We will know by the next working day. I remember my colleague saying that the tariffs involved in Singapore will be a bit more complicated, I'll let you know as soon as delivery is possible :)  :)