News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

A fun identification challenge

Started by LoveMyGirl, October 01, 2023, 11:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoveMyGirl

So, my girl has had this lil puppy since she was 4 (Over 20 years!) and has actually kept him in pretty good condition! Recently a friend of hers sent her a picture of what looks like a large version of him!
I am with my dream woman, friends. I spend our time together "attuning" to her because the world deserves to love her back for all the love she radiates out to it.
One thing I've learned is that she isn't a "big romantic gesture" kind of person, but small, meaningful gestures would mean the world to her.
I just know it would mean the world if I actually surprised her with it, so I am now on a journey! Will you join me?

I would appreciate any help I can get. Thank you so much <3

The first picture will be the big dog in question! That's our lovable target. I know, it's not the best picture and it won't make it very easy to identify, but this is my challenge! I really hope someone would like to help ^.^

All the other pictures will be of the 20 year old lil doggo :) Heck I might even be able to find the one of her when she just bought it!

LoveMyGirl

Thanks again to everyone who even reads this. I know you guys have your own enthusiast things going on and I appreciate any time you may give this ^.^

AnimalToyForum

Plushes aren't my area of expertise, and there are so many out there, but hopefully someone will recognise it.

BlueKrono

I'm afraid I don't recognize it. I don't think it's a beanie baby.
I like turtles.

Gwangi

It looks VERY similar to some of the Aurora brand plush dogs my daughter has. I would start there.

BlueKrono

I think this is the original one you had. I couldn't find a big version at all though. Are you sure it's the same brand? Like it looks similar?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Aurora-Small-White-Val-Pets-8-5-Sweety-Dog-Heartwarming-Stuffed-Animal/887036701?from=/search
I like turtles.