News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Safari Ltd. Monterrey Bay Aquarium Series Sale

Started by Saarlooswolfhound, August 29, 2023, 11:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saarlooswolfhound

Wasn't sure if this was the place to put this topic... Admins feel free to move it!

On Safari's website I noticed this collection is on sale... the entire series. I figure they may be retiring it? But I am unsure. A shame, but if you miss anything you better grab it now!
https://www.safariltd.com/collections/monterey-bay-aquarium-sea-life

The WW red panda is on sale too.  I couldn't afford it right now but it is a gorgeous figure.

bmathison1972

Thanks Paige; I moved it to the Classified section

JimoAi

Shane

Quote from: JimoAi on August 30, 2023, 03:48:45 PM@Shane any confirmation if the MBA line is retiring?

All I will say is if you have any interest in filling in your gaps in that collection, now is the time to do so.

And I do mean now.

sbell

Quote from: Shane on August 31, 2023, 01:15:21 PM
Quote from: JimoAi on August 30, 2023, 03:48:45 PM@Shane any confirmation if the MBA line is retiring?

All I will say is if you have any interest in filling in your gaps in that collection, now is the time to do so.

And I do mean now.

There's already not much left. Sad to see it go, but understandable. The Safari sea life line is pretty incredible anyway.

JimoAi

Quote from: Shane on August 31, 2023, 01:15:21 PM

And I do mean now.

NOOO. The manta ray, humpback and Orca still hold up as one of the bests

Saarlooswolfhound

If anybody needs the WW red panda too... snag it now! 40% off isn't a half bad deal either.

Shane

Quote from: Saarlooswolfhound on August 31, 2023, 04:30:13 PMIf anybody needs the WW red panda too... snag it now! 40% off isn't a half bad deal either.

That one appears to be 20% off. Still a decent price. I'm a big fan of this figure.

Saarlooswolfhound

Ah my mistake, thanks for the correction Shane!