Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Bandai/Bandai Spirits - New for 2023

Started by bmathison1972, December 13, 2022, 09:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

New in the Diversity series: Bearded Dragons and Leopard Geckos

Isidro

These googly eyes on bearded dragons totally kills the figurines  :o

Fembrogon

They're pretty cute, although obviously stylized. I'd be curious to see a full-sized "Advanced"-style beardie in the line (provided it didn't cost $100+).

bmathison1972

Spinosaurus joins the Planosaurus line:

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on March 31, 2023, 03:01:10 PMhttps://parks2.bandainamco-am.co.jp/item/PRE_4549660939092.html

thanks; I will update first post when easier to access images become available. I think I'll get two of these!

@sphyrna18 - this is what you were asking me about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bmathison1972

Nevermind, I got it:

Diversity of Life on Earth - Mini Sharks:
1. great white shark
2. scalloped hammerhead
3. brownbanded bamboo shark
4. viper dogfish

JimoAi

disappointing there will be nothing I'll be getting

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on March 31, 2023, 03:29:01 PMdisappointing there will be nothing I'll be getting

Not even the viper dogfish? Is that one unique? It is the only one new for me, so I'll get it!

SerAndrew

Bamboo and Viper for me!

No idea on the size, right?

bmathison1972

Quote from: SerAndrew on March 31, 2023, 05:34:46 PMBamboo and Viper for me!

@SerAndrew - go to the link above for an 'in-hand' pic of the great white. Larger than traditional gashapon, smaller than 'standard-sized' figures by Western companies

NSD Bashe

endogenylove

The viper dogfish is going on my wishlist for sure!
Always looking for new species...

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 31, 2023, 03:33:44 PM
Quote from: JimoAi on March 31, 2023, 03:29:01 PMdisappointing there will be nothing I'll be getting

Not even the viper dogfish? Is that one unique? It is the only one new for me, so I'll get it!
it's way too big for my collection

SerAndrew

Quote from: bmathison1972 on March 31, 2023, 06:29:25 PM
Quote from: SerAndrew on March 31, 2023, 05:34:46 PMBamboo and Viper for me!

@SerAndrew - go to the link above for an 'in-hand' pic of the great white. Larger than traditional gashapon, smaller than 'standard-sized' figures by Western companies

Thanks!
Yep, those two for me

sbell

I missed the post with the sharks! Very excited for the viper dogfish and bamboo shark.

bmathison1972

Expected later this month. Diversity of Life on Earth - Advanced Ladybug

Figures are about 6.0 cm. No species are new in toy/figure form, but a couple are very rare.

The line-up:
1. Coccinella septempuctata
2. Harmonia axyridis
3. Illeis koebelei
4. Aiolocaria hexaspilota

And these are expected in May 2023 - Diversity of Life on Earth - Advanced Horned Frog

Two figures each of Ceratophrys ornata and two of C. cranwelli

BlueKrono

Those frogs look awfully similar to some that came out late last year. Aren't they the same?
I like turtles.

JimoAi

Quote from: BlueKrono on April 12, 2023, 05:05:32 AMThose frogs look awfully similar to some that came out late last year. Aren't they the same?
looks to be rereleases