News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Safari Ltd - New for 2022

Started by bmathison1972, January 17, 2022, 10:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fembrogon

I dig it.
I'll have to get one and rewatch the "Tidal Seas" episode of Blue Planet.

EpicRaptorMan

I like the Salmon shark. What's the size of it? Doesn't seem large, but not necessarily puny either.

Edit:
https://www.safariltd.com/collections/new-releases/products/salmon-shark-sea-life-toy-figure
Here it is. Safari Ltd says it's 5.5in long

sbell

I saw that shark, very excited for it.

Also noticed a new construction vehicle toob...I don't think we're the target market though!

BlueKrono

I like turtles.

bmathison1972

Updated the first post with the Dino Dana Nanotyrannus

I won't be getting it. Not that it's not a good model, but it's a dubious taxon and I am not into dinosaurs enough to go that far (for the same reason I don't have a Stygimoloch)

EpicRaptorMan

Nanotyrannus doesn't look terrible, but I understand the reasons for not getting it.

Despite paleontology being my preference, I don't collect those figures just due to the sheer speculation on some of them (and ofc the ever changing nature of the field)

JimoAi

Imo best dino for this year so far INCLUDING PNSO

bmathison1972

Updated first post! A must have! Not crazy about the green color, but that would never stop me from getting it :)

bmathison1972

Shane

Quote from: bmathison1972 on May 05, 2022, 02:27:01 PM

Thanks, Shane! Added a pic to the first post and the figure to my 2022 purchase list :)

Very cool to see the positive responses to this and to Zuul, excited to bring these figures to the fans.

Gecko08

My dinosaur shelves need a splash of color so happy to see Zuul and Albertosaurus

bmathison1972

The Patagotitan and agama are on their website now; I'll probably wait to get the Patagotitan when Happy Hen Toys has it. I've never ordered directly from Safari before.

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on May 15, 2022, 01:25:22 PMThe Patagotitan and agama are on their website now; I'll probably wait to get the Patagotitan when Happy Hen Toys has it. I've never ordered directly from Safari before.

I've ordered from Safari directly many times. I always make sure to order over $50 worth of figures to take advantage of the free shipping.

EpicRaptorMan

I order directly from SafariLtd when I can since they do have BernieBucks and free shipping $50+.

I really like HappyHenToys, but man, if they did have a reward program I would have mad points xD

stargatedalek

I generally order from Minizoo. I used to get what I could from Michael's, but honestly, now that they're essentially done away with meaningful coupons there isn't much reason.

Shipping to Canada from Minizoo is always significantly cheaper than from Safari directly in the US. Which is strange, but oh well.

sbell

Quote from: stargatedalek on May 16, 2022, 06:20:53 PMI generally order from Minizoo. I used to get what I could from Michael's, but honestly, now that they're essentially done away with meaningful coupons there isn't much reason.

Shipping to Canada from Minizoo is always significantly cheaper than from Safari directly in the US. Which is strange, but oh well.
I'll second Minizoo. It's shocking how much less expensive it is to ship to Canada than most US sites.
Occasionally Safari has a free ship to Canada... but Minizoo of course allows me to order from many companies

Gwangi

The crested gecko is now in stock at Safari. Feel free to use my discount code (GWANGI15) to save 15% if you order it. The code is only good until the 10th.

I hope we get that salmon shark soon!