News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Miscellaneous Japanese - New for 2022

Started by bmathison1972, September 29, 2021, 03:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

some fungi by Qualia; could be good for dioramas or other photography:

NSD Bashe

Those are some pretty cool looking mushrooms.

bmathison1972

Various new releases:

unknown (?) wooden (?) animals:

Tarlin dinosaur skeletons:

Yell 'light-up' cats:

bmathison1972

Acrylic mascot models (flat pieces) by SO-TA. Looks like an illustration of the animal on one side and its skeleton on the other:

bmathison1972

Can't tell who makes these from the promo pic:

NSD Bashe

Can't say who the maker is, but cats are clearly the influencers

bmathison1972

Expected in December 2022, the next in SO-TA's 1/1 scale series! Goliath beetles! Four species!

bmathison1972

brettnj

We're now getting the above Access boxed dino set for 1100 yen with free shipping to my source.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.
Brett

bmathison1972

New from F-toys, due in November 2022 (I think). Some of these are gimicky, but there is one each standard Anomalocaris and Hallucigenia. I plan on getting those (only) when they come out.

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Mushrooms by a company called Rainbow (never heard of them). Might be nice for dioramas or photography

NSD Bashe

Weird plants and fungus are always cool to see

bmathison1972

New by Tarlin:

NSD Bashe

Ha the birds do appear to be yelling...

bmathison1972

Quote from: NSD Bashe on October 27, 2022, 05:47:39 PMHa the birds do appear to be yelling...

Ha! But that was an error on my part; they are by Tarlin not Yell

bmathison1972

Volume 4 of the Shellfish with a Lid Mascot collection. Doesn't appear to be any species that weren't in one or more of the previous 3 volumes

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Snakes by Qualia; I suspect these are plush/cloth; they may even be little pouches