News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Best site to buy japanese figures?

Started by JimoAi, March 15, 2021, 09:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimoAi

Any sites that offer japanese figures other than Yahoo Auctions?

Isidro

There are several eBay sellers, sometimes economic.

Beetle guy

Quote from: JimoAi on March 15, 2021, 09:26:21 AM

You can try Mercari via a 'middle man' company. Also 'Yahoo Shopping'. Some Ebayers have decent prices, many ask redicul prices, even for figurines that are not very hard to get in Japan.
To beetle or not to beetle.

JimoAi

Quote from: Beetle guy on March 16, 2021, 08:01:31 AM
Quote from: JimoAi on March 15, 2021, 09:26:21 AM

You can try Mercari via a 'middle man' company. Also 'Yahoo Shopping'. Some Ebayers have decent prices, many ask redicul prices, even for figurines that are not very hard to get in Japan.
My agent does not do mercari

Beetle guy

That is a pitty. I use it very much in combination with Buyee.
To beetle or not to beetle.

sirenia

Mandarake can be pretty good for used items (some of which are near new). It can be a bit variable to what they have, so depends what you are looking for.

BlueKrono

I always go through Brett. No sure if he's on here, but he's very active on the DTF. He's got a good sourcing network and is quite communicative.
I like turtles.

sbell

Quote from: BlueKrono on March 20, 2021, 05:05:31 AM
I always go through Brett. No sure if he's on here, but he's very active on the DTF. He's got a good sourcing network and is quite communicative.

He is. @brettnj