News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

NEW CollectA 2020 prehistoric & sea creatures

Started by BramS, September 11, 2020, 03:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BramS

Got them in stock since this week. Really happy with them, today i took some pictures  ^-^

diermodel  <<< Visit my website to see all new CollectA figures. There are also a few new Wild life models including Sloth, Mountaingorilla, Centipede & more  ^-^

Prehistoric:
Orthoceras CollectA 88903
Belemnite CollectA 88904
Pleuroceras Ammonite CollectA 88902
Lisowicia bojani CollectA 88894

Still excisting sea animals:
Nautilus pompilius CollectA 88907
Horseshoe crab XL CollectA 88905

callmejoe3

This looks neat, but you may rather post these on the Dinosaur Toy forum, then sister site created for prehistoric animals.

bmathison1972

Quote from: callmejoe3 on September 11, 2020, 05:26:51 PM
This looks neat, but you may rather post these on the Dinosaur Toy forum, then sister site created for prehistoric animals.

it's good to post in both, since some people may not use one or the other :)

callmejoe3

Quote from: bmathison1972 on September 11, 2020, 06:26:00 PM
Quote from: callmejoe3 on September 11, 2020, 05:26:51 PM

it's good to post in both, since some people may not use one or the other :)

Ah okay. Wasn't entirely how much leniency there was.

Gwangi

Well, two of them are extant at least. It's a solid bunch from CollectA, I'm "scheduled" to review the ammonite and belemnite for the DTB but don't have them yet.

suspsy

Quote from: Gwangi on September 12, 2020, 12:45:21 AM
Well, two of them are extant at least. It's a solid bunch from CollectA, I'm "scheduled" to review the ammonite and belemnite for the DTB but don't have them yet.

Minizoo got them back in stock; I ordered the last of the prehistoric invertebrates last night!

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on September 18, 2020, 01:31:03 AM
Quote from: Gwangi on September 12, 2020, 12:45:21 AM

Minizoo got them back in stock; I ordered the last of the prehistoric invertebrates last night!

I got the last three I needed this morning: horseshoe crab, Tyrol grey cow, mountain gorilla!