Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on August 05, 2023, 12:02:22 PMI'ld like to reserve the Colorata coral reef fish juvenile and adult emperor angel and Boxfish in the same review as they're sold together. I'll call this pair the reef fish life cycle.

Done

bmathison1972

@Kikimalou will be reviewing the Mojo anaconda.

He actually just submitted it, so I hope to have it up in the next couple days

JimoAi

I'ld like to review the Toymany Bluespotted ribbontail ray

For the next review I'll be doing is the Blue ringed octopus followed by the Bandai shark set. The Elephant shark is confirmed for Christmas while the Papo seal is confirmed for X mas if nothing changes but the art in the pocket ray will have to wait since I can't find any affordable if any listings for it on the sites I've frequent

bmathison1972

@JimoAi - would you like one of your holiday posts to be on Xmas day specifically? If so, I can secure it on the calendar if you want

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on August 15, 2023, 02:29:12 PM@JimoAi - would you like one of your holiday posts to be on Xmas day specifically? If so, I can secure it on the calendar if you want

not really, because I'm not sure what date I'll be able to get it by but definitely on one of the 12 days and besides, Spotted seals are not restricted to the artic

bmathison1972

I just ordered the Brave Wilderness Executioner Wasp figure...think it will be a Halloween post...

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on August 17, 2023, 06:14:12 PMI just ordered the Brave Wilderness Executioner Wasp figure...think it will be a Halloween post...

Wait brave wilderness has figures??

Saarlooswolfhound

If it hasn't been reserved yet, I could do a review on the new Safari Ltd. arctic fox. It is on its way to me.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Saarlooswolfhound on August 30, 2023, 04:35:45 PMIf it hasn't been reserved yet, I could do a review on the new Safari Ltd. arctic fox. It is on its way to me.

I was going to suggest it  ;D

Saarlooswolfhound

Great minds, I tell you!  :))

suspsy

Please put me down for the 2024 Schleich armadillo, fire salamander, and Japanese macaque.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on September 08, 2023, 12:17:06 AMPlease put me down for the 2024 Schleich armadillo, fire salamander, and Japanese macaque.

Done

Gwangi

I would like to reserve the 2023 Safari mountain lion, silky shark, and Everglades TOOB.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on September 08, 2023, 02:32:09 AMI would like to reserve the 2023 Safari mountain lion, silky shark, and Everglades TOOB.

DOne

Gwangi

I'll likely get the axolotl, rattlesnake, type D orca, and tree boa (among others) but didn't want to be greedy. If I get them and no one else has claimed/reviewed them then you can expect me to.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on September 08, 2023, 09:28:04 PMI'll likely get the axolotl, rattlesnake, type D orca, and tree boa (among others) but didn't want to be greedy. If I get them and no one else has claimed/reviewed them then you can expect me to.

sounds good! I kinda expected you would review the snakes LOL

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on September 08, 2023, 10:53:23 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on September 08, 2023, 09:28:04 PMI'll likely get the axolotl, rattlesnake, type D orca, and tree boa (among others) but didn't want to be greedy. If I get them and no one else has claimed/reviewed them then you can expect me to.

When I started this hobby I never planned to collect figures of that scale/size but I definitely failed, whatever. lol

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on September 09, 2023, 01:52:02 AM

When I started this hobby I never planned to collect figures of that scale/size but I definitely failed, whatever. lol

Like when I gave in for the Marsh Education fish...

Saarlooswolfhound

Quote from: Gwangi on September 09, 2023, 01:52:02 AM

I am in the same boat friend. ;) I kept them at bay for years but the last 2 or so... I couldn't resist any longer... ::)

Gwangi

Well, settling for these large scale figures is pretty much what you have to do if you want to collect reptiles, fishes, etc. and aren't going to get into Japanese figures. I love the Japanese figures but I have to draw a line somewhere. I'm sticking with the western companies for the most part and Safari's Incredible Creatures line is particularly hard to resist.