Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on July 04, 2023, 11:29:50 PM@sbell - no one has reserved it yet. I'll add it to the first post.

Also, there is a calendar here: https://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?action=calendar

can you post an event on it? If not, just post in this thread and I usually get it reserved on the calendar in less than one day :)

If a specific day is not reserved, then it is first come, first serve

I can see it but don't see anything other than birthdays. But not mine!
I'll make it fit, but also can't post

bmathison1972

Quote from: sbell on July 04, 2023, 11:39:17 PM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on July 04, 2023, 11:29:50 PM@sbell - no one has reserved it yet. I'll add it to the first post.

Also, there is a calendar here: https://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?action=calendar

can you post an event on it? If not, just post in this thread and I usually get it reserved on the calendar in less than one day :)

there is nothing on the calendar because most people don't ask to save specific dates  ;D  . Usually only when blog activity is really active do I ask people to reserve dates, or I start reserving them. Some people always request specific dates but they are few. If you want a specific date, just let me know and I'll put it on the calendar.

sbell

Quote from: bmathison1972 on July 04, 2023, 11:42:27 PM
Quote from: sbell on July 04, 2023, 11:39:17 PM

there is nothing on the calendar because most people don't ask to save specific dates  ;D  . Usually only when blog activity is really active do I ask people to reserve dates, or I start reserving them. Some people always request specific dates but they are few. If you want a specific date, just let me know and I'll put it on the calendar.

Fair enough. I'll probably be spontaneous too

sbell

OKay, I just scheduled a post for about 12 hours from now. If that needs to change let me know!

bmathison1972

@Saarlooswolfhound is requesting the Mojo Arctic wolf (Paige, this is the thread :-) )

Saarlooswolfhound

Thank you Blaine!!! I could not find this earlier this morning.  ::)

bmathison1972

I plan on posting tomorrow :)

bmathison1972

I know we are still A WAYS out, but I think I will do April Fools post next year. I have a good idea for one  8)

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on July 17, 2023, 02:27:37 AMI know we are still A WAYS out, but I think I will do April Fools post next year. I have a good idea for one  8)

I assume April fools is limited to cryptids?

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on July 17, 2023, 04:15:59 AM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on July 17, 2023, 02:27:37 AMI know we are still A WAYS out, but I think I will do April Fools post next year. I have a good idea for one  8)

I assume April fools is limited to cryptids?

Nope. Mine won't be

JimoAi

i'ld like to secure the Kitan club Art in the pocket Sunshine aquarium Elephant shark and Enoshima aquarium ray!

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on July 17, 2023, 02:54:42 PMi'ld like to secure the Kitan club Art in the pocket Sunshine aquarium Elephant shark and Enoshima aquarium ray!

Done

bmathison1972

With the 2023 Safari Great Grey Owl en route to me, I will be reviewing the Bullyland GGO this week, before it goes into the trade/sale/donation bin!

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on July 30, 2023, 06:54:27 PMWith the 2023 Safari Great Grey Owl en route to me, I will be reviewing the Bullyland GGO this week, before it goes into the trade/sale/donation bin!

Hopefully it doesn't dredge up the great grey owl debate again.  O:-)

JimoAi

my current schedule:

the next one would probably be the Yujin secret fish or the blue ringed octopus, followed by the gar and on Halloween, I'll be doing the Elephant shark.

Maybe for Christmas I'll do the Papo seal because of the winter theme?

Gwangi

Quote from: JimoAi on July 31, 2023, 03:20:01 AMmy current schedule:

the next one would probably be the Yujin secret fish or the blue ringed octopus, followed by the gar and on Halloween, I'll be doing the Elephant shark.

I would say a seal works for Christmas, I did a walrus one year. I skipped doing a Christmas themed review last year, I hope I do one this year.

bmathison1972

Heads-up. I won't have access to the Blog email this Friday-Monday, so any Guest reviews that come in during that time may have a short delay in posting. I will have access to the Blog to push things live, but won't have access to the Gmail account.

sbell

Quote from: JimoAi on July 31, 2023, 03:20:01 AMmy current schedule:

I did a ghost shark for Halloween...2 years ago? Nice that there's new ones to add.

bmathison1972

I have a post built in draft and scheduled for next Wednesday, August 9th. If this conflicts with anyone else's plans, let me know and I am move it around; I am flexible.

JimoAi

I'ld like to reserve the Colorata coral reef fish juvenile and adult emperor angel and Boxfish in the same review as they're sold together. I'll call this pair the reef fish life cycle.