Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Oh, and the Papo vulture as well, please!

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on May 17, 2023, 06:19:19 PMOh, and the Papo vulture as well, please!

Done (I thought this was revied but I guess not)

Gwangi

A reminder that I will be posting reviews on both the 22nd and 23rd.  8)

JimoAi

and mine is scheduled for the 30th

Gwangi

I would like to reserve the Schleich bull moose and Papo Eurasian spoonbill.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on May 23, 2023, 03:40:24 PMI would like to reserve the Schleich bull moose and Papo Eurasian spoonbill.

Done!

suspsy

Just submitted my harpy eagle review. :)

suspsy

Submitted my Papo vulture review!

JimoAi

i'ld like to reserve the Papo 2017 seal! Also, what's the possible ID for that figure in question? my knowledge of seals isn't very complex as compared to fish. It looks like either a Harbor or a Spotted but I could be wrong

also, I am still deciding what shall I review on June that isn't the Papo eagle ray or the Bandai great white shark as I don't have those figures in hand yet.. psps..

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on June 01, 2023, 04:08:20 PMi'ld like to reserve the Papo 2017 seal! Also, what's the possible ID for that figure in question? my knowledge of seals isn't very complex as compared to fish. It looks like either a Harbor or a Spotted but I could be wrong

also, I am still deciding what shall I review on June that isn't the Papo eagle ray or the Bandai great white shark as I don't have those figures in hand yet.. psps..

it's most certainly a spotted seal (and that's what I have mine databased as)

bmathison1972

@Fembrogon is requesting the Schleich slow loris and Bandai Mini Mantids and Locusts set (yes!!!)

and I am adding the Safari Ltd. Great Dane and Kaiyodo Revogeo Japanese carpenter ants

JimoAi

I'ld most likely push the daiso deep sea life set to as early as next week because it's a set I'm itching to get a review out of because of how unusual it is. genuine question but do sharks count as Halloween theme? the goblin shark would be for shark week unless @Gwangi does do the collectA goblin shark and if so I'll most likely do another shark species to keep things unique (or maybe the eagle ray)

also i'ld like to reserve the collectA tiger shark

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on June 07, 2023, 06:38:45 AMalso i'ld like to reserve the collectA tiger shark

Done

bmathison1972

I plan on having my next review up sometime between tomorrow and next Tuesday.

My forum/blog activity will be slow June 14-17 and I won't have access to the Blog email, so Guest Reviews might be delayed a little in that time.

suspsy

If I can submit a review by tomorrow or the 13th, would you be able to post it on Sunday for Father's Day?

bmathison1972

@suspsy - if I have it by the afternoon of the 13th you should be good. I won't have access to Blog email Wed-early Saturday (however, I might be able to also tend to it Saturday evening).

I'll reserve Sunday for you on the calendar, too

suspsy

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on June 13, 2023, 04:20:32 AMOkay, it's been sent!

It's build in draft and ready to go on Sunday :)

suspsy

JimoAi

started on the spotted eagel ray review! shud be done in 2 week provided no procastinations