Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on April 21, 2023, 02:10:17 PM
Quote from: JimoAi on April 21, 2023, 12:27:30 PMwould like to reserve the secrets of the Yujin saltwater fish part 1 set I've reviewed. Finally got around to getting the whole set again with secrets.

an update: my local store has confirmed they're getting the Papo 2023 sea life sans the Nautilus this July but I've alr ordered the eagle ray off a German site, albeit I paid a premium for it. Review on the Papo eagle ray is due in the next few months! the next review should be the ikimon clownfish on may 30th if the eagle ray doesn't arrive earlier

@JimoAi - please specify those fish; I don't remember and don't have my references handy. Thanks
right. The moray eel and cleaner wrasse pair, the blue damselfish and the Napoleon wrasse

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on April 21, 2023, 02:18:24 PM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on April 21, 2023, 02:10:17 PM
Quote from: JimoAi on April 21, 2023, 12:27:30 PMwould like to reserve the secrets of the Yujin saltwater fish part 1 set I've reviewed. Finally got around to getting the whole set again with secrets.

an update: my local store has confirmed they're getting the Papo 2023 sea life sans the Nautilus this July but I've alr ordered the eagle ray off a German site, albeit I paid a premium for it. Review on the Papo eagle ray is due in the next few months! the next review should be the ikimon clownfish on may 30th if the eagle ray doesn't arrive earlier

@JimoAi - please specify those fish; I don't remember and don't have my references handy. Thanks
right. The moray eel and cleaner wrasse pair, the blue damselfish and the Napoleon wrasse

Done!

suspsy

I just submitted my review of the CollectA king cobra.

suspsy

For my next two reviews, I'd like to tackle the Safari harpy eagle and the Schleich baby Indian rhino. :)

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on April 22, 2023, 02:07:22 PMFor my next two reviews, I'd like to tackle the Safari harpy eagle and the Schleich baby Indian rhino. :)

Done!

JimoAi

i'ld like to review the 2022 Kinder surprise Nations Moorish idol next!

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on April 28, 2023, 06:29:32 AMi'ld like to review the 2022 Kinder surprise Nations Moorish idol next!

Done!

Gwangi

@bmathison1972 you assigned the leopard gecko to the wrong person. I am confirmed getting a sample of it though and it will be my next review. Also, you can cross me off for the gulper eel since I did it already.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on April 28, 2023, 11:32:56 PM@bmathison1972 you assigned the leopard gecko to the wrong person. I am confirmed getting a sample of it though and it will be my next review. Also, you can cross me off for the gulper eel since I did it already.

sorry, that was a brain fart on my account

Saarlooswolfhound

Thank you for pointing this out (took me a while to notice the alerts button at the top of the page) Blaine! I will keep a tab on this and see if I have time to add anything to the blog.

bmathison1972

Just a head's up, my Blog/Forum activity will be minimal to rare May 14-18, so any Guest Reviews submitted in that time period might have a delay in being posted.

Gwangi

I would like to reserve May 22nd and 23rd for review posting. Thanks!

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on May 11, 2023, 06:09:42 PMI would like to reserve May 22nd and 23rd for review posting. Thanks!

done

Animal Lover

Hello, please I would like to reserve  the CollectA Mare with Terrier, Schleich  2022 Stork, Schleich Panda cub and CollectA Rooster, Hen and chicks and Duck with ducklings (Farm Life) if it's possible. Thanks.
"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man."
-Charles Darwin

bmathison1972

Quote from: Animal Lover on May 11, 2023, 08:28:43 PMHello, please I would like to reserve  the Collecta Mare with Terrier, Schleich  2021 Stork, Schleich Panda cub and CollectA Rooster, Hen and chicks and Duck with ducklings (Farm Life) if it's possible. Thanks.

Hi @Animal Lover - these are reserved for you! Great choices!

JimoAi

i'ld get the ikimon clownfish review out sooner as I don't think i'ld have time to write it on the expected date I wanted to (May 30th, OFC i'ld send a warning in the review post too!

JimoAi

i'ld like to add the Schleich 2020 Hammerhead shark too!

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on May 14, 2023, 05:13:45 AMi'ld like to add the Schleich 2020 Hammerhead shark too!

Done

suspsy

Please put me down for the Papo emperor penguin and the 2018 CollectA blue whale.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on May 16, 2023, 12:33:49 PMPlease put me down for the Papo emperor penguin and the 2018 CollectA blue whale.

done