Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

Quote from: Lanthanotus on March 20, 2023, 12:02:36 PMI await the arrival of the Papo Condor within the next days.... I know I have still some reviews planned (like the Frillneck....), but if it has`nt been claimed I`d be happy to review that bird for the blog.

All yours @Lanthanotus (mine is in the mail, too)

JimoAi

welp will submit the Safari ltd Monterey bay manta ray within the next 2 weeks or so, after that I'll be going back to the darkness to await may 30th and shark week before submitting again

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on March 20, 2023, 12:47:13 PMwelp will submit the Safari ltd Monterey bay manta ray within the next 2 weeks or so, after that I'll be going back to the darkness to await may 30th and shark week before submitting again

Sounds good! Looking forward to it!

I am planning on my next review tomorrow, and then I may wait a couple days for the next Guest Review. We would have had six reviews in a row and it will give our readers a chance to catch up LOL

radrob2

I would like to review the Safari Ltd Cloud Leopard.
"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"
Theodosius Dobzhansky, 1973
– Robbie

bmathison1972

JimoAi

I'ld like to reserve the daiso deep sea life bath bomb figure set for Halloween! Set includes a footballfish, a giant Isopod, a Dumbo octopus and a secret

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on March 23, 2023, 12:58:15 PMI'ld like to reserve the daiso deep sea life bath bomb figure set for Halloween! Set includes a footballfish, a giant Isopod, a Dumbo octopus and a secret

Done! Exciting!

NSD Bashe

yo nice, I've only ever seen a couple of those figures on eBay

Gwangi

I would like to post a review tomorrow, Saturday the 25th. It's probably the last day I'll be able to post a review for awhile, I've got an extraordinarily busy week ahead of me.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on March 24, 2023, 11:55:41 AMI would like to post a review tomorrow, Saturday the 25th. It's probably the last day I'll be able to post a review for awhile, I've got an extraordinarily busy week ahead of me.

Thanks for the head's up @Gwangi - no issues on my end.

bmathison1972

Fembrogon has reserved the Papo barn owl, PNSO Nile croc, and Mojo platypus; the first thread has been updated accordingly

bmathison1972

Just a reminder to all posters, we have a special April Fools post for this Saturday

bmathison1972

@Kikimalou reserved the Safari Ltd. honey badger and Safari Ltd. Tasmanian devil

bmathison1972

Just a heads-up, my Blog and Forum activity will be slow April 7-10. I will be posting a Blog review on April 9 in honor of the Easter holiday, however.

suspsy

suspsy

And for my next reptile, I'd like to tackle the CollectA king cobra, please.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on April 05, 2023, 05:19:20 PMAnd for my next reptile, I'd like to tackle the CollectA king cobra, please.

done, thanks

bmathison1972

@Saarlooswolfhound - Paige, now that you are formally part of this forum, it's good to check out this thread; it's where people claim animals to review for the Blog. I try to keep the first post updated!

JimoAi

would like to reserve the secrets of the Yujin saltwater fish part 1 set I've reviewed. Finally got around to getting the whole set again with secrets.

an update: my local store has confirmed they're getting the Papo 2023 sea life sans the Nautilus this July but I've alr ordered the eagle ray off a German site, albeit I paid a premium for it. Review on the Papo eagle ray is due in the next few months! the next review should be the ikimon clownfish on may 30th if the eagle ray doesn't arrive earlier

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on April 21, 2023, 12:27:30 PMwould like to reserve the secrets of the Yujin saltwater fish part 1 set I've reviewed. Finally got around to getting the whole set again with secrets.

an update: my local store has confirmed they're getting the Papo 2023 sea life sans the Nautilus this July but I've alr ordered the eagle ray off a German site, albeit I paid a premium for it. Review on the Papo eagle ray is due in the next few months! the next review should be the ikimon clownfish on may 30th if the eagle ray doesn't arrive earlier

@JimoAi - please specify those fish; I don't remember and don't have my references handy. Thanks