Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

My next two reviews are en route to me, both in Bandai's Diversity of Life on Earth line: lobster moth caterpillar and bullet ant!

@Beetle guy - please let me know whether or not you wanted to review these (I also have the SO-TA 1/1 Goliath beetles coming, but I will definitely let you have those :) )

bmathison1972

I am reserving Feb 14 (Valentine's Day) and April 9 (Easter) for reviews  8)

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on January 30, 2023, 09:59:38 PMI am reserving Feb 14 (Valentine's Day) and April 9 (Easter) for reviews  8)

Awesome! I've been slacking on the themed reviews. But with that said, I would like to reserve March 17th, St. Patrick's Day, for an Irish animal review like I did last year.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on January 30, 2023, 10:48:14 PM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on January 30, 2023, 09:59:38 PMI am reserving Feb 14 (Valentine's Day) and April 9 (Easter) for reviews  8)

Awesome! I've been slacking on the themed reviews. But with that said, I would like to reserve March 17th, St. Patrick's Day, for an Irish animal review like I did last year.

done!

JimoAi

Latest update on my review schedule: no definite date for any reviews besides February/March as I'm crunching on assignments and exams. However, May 30th is a confirm date where there's a review and I'ld like to reserve that date!

Gwangi

Anyone have a cryptid planned for April 1st?

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on February 03, 2023, 01:11:37 PMAnyone have a cryptid planned for April 1st?

Ah yes I think I do!  Well not a cryptid but certainly something appropriate for the date. But of someone has an interesting idea, I can reserve it for them. Someone should review the Safari Cryptics TOOB :)

EDIT: I reached out to Saarlooswolfhound to see if she has the TOOB and would be willing to review it for us!

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on February 03, 2023, 11:32:24 AMLatest update on my review schedule: no definite date for any reviews besides February/March as I'm crunching on assignments and exams. However, May 30th is a confirm date where there's a review and I'ld like to reserve that date!

Done!

Gwangi

Great
Quote from: bmathison1972 on February 03, 2023, 01:17:00 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on February 03, 2023, 01:11:37 PMAnyone have a cryptid planned for April 1st?

Ah yes I think I do!  Well not a cryptid but certainly something appropriate for the date. But of someone has an interesting idea, I can reserve it for them. Someone should review the Safari Cryptics TOOB :)

EDIT: I reached out to Saarlooswolfhound to see if she has the TOOB and would be willing to review it for us!

Great! I would love to do one myself but that's about the time my baby is due. Priorities. lol

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on February 03, 2023, 02:17:34 PMGreat

Great! I would love to do one myself but that's about the time my baby is due. Priorities. lol

I was born on April 2! I suggest seeing if you wife could hold off a day. Better to be a regular fool (like me) than an April fool! bwahahahahaha  :))  :))  :))

bmathison1972

BTW, Saarlooswolfhound has the Safari Cryptozoology TOOB and will be reviewing it for us!

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on February 03, 2023, 02:21:20 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on February 03, 2023, 02:17:34 PMGreat

I was born on April 2! I suggest seeing if you wife could hold off a day. Better to be a regular fool (like me) than an April fool! bwahahahahaha  :))  :))  :))

The actual day is March 27th but that's close enough to April 1st that I don't think I'll have reviews on my mind.  ^-^

bmathison1972

The 2023 Schleich harpy eagle has been reserved, per @Fembrogon

bmathison1972

First page updated with several Schleich 2023 figures reserved

JimoAi

ild take the takara tomy articulated goblin shark for either shark week or halloween.

also cannot wait for gwangi's coverage on the collectA one!

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on February 18, 2023, 03:21:10 PMild take the takara tomy articulated goblin shark for either shark week or halloween.

Done!

The CollectA goblin shark will be released in March. However, the CollectA angelshark won't be released until June. Shark Week is July 11-18. I don't know when @Gwangi plans on buying them, but the angelshark might be cutting it close for Shark Week. I assume the angelshark would be reviewed for Shark Week, since the goblin shark makes more sense for Halloween, but I don't know Gwangi's plans :).

Oh, since we are talking shark reviews, I will review the Bandai Diversity of Life on Earth frilled shark for Shark Week!

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on February 18, 2023, 05:36:36 PM
Quote from: JimoAi on February 18, 2023, 03:21:10 PMild take the takara tomy articulated goblin shark for either shark week or halloween.

Done!

The CollectA goblin shark will be released in March. However, the CollectA angelshark won't be released until June. Shark Week is July 11-18. I don't know when @Gwangi plans on buying them, but the angelshark might be cutting it close for Shark Week. I assume the angelshark would be reviewed for Shark Week, since the goblin shark makes more sense for Halloween, but I don't know Gwangi's plans :).

Oh, since we are talking shark reviews, I will review the Bandai Diversity of Life on Earth frilled shark for Shark Week!

If I can get them before Shark Week I'll review the angelshark for it but if not then I might save the angelshark for around Christmas time. It would be fun to review the "goblin" for Halloween and the "angel" for Christmas. But ideally I'll review it for Shark Week. If not I still plan to review a shark or two for Shark Week. I know I have at least one older shark figure reserved.

Thanks @JimoAi, I look forward to your goblin shark review too!

bmathison1972

Ha! An angelshark for Christmas! Brilliant; maybe I'll do a sea angel around that time, too!

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on February 18, 2023, 05:36:36 PM

Done!

wait theres one alr?!