Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimoAi

From the papo 2023 catalog. I'ld like to reserve the upcoming spotted eagle ray by papo even tho I don't have much time for reviews.

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on November 09, 2022, 02:01:55 PM

From the papo 2023 catalog. I'ld like to reserve the upcoming spotted eagle ray by papo even tho I don't have much time for reviews.

Done!

JimoAi

Hopefully I can get a review done before Xmas/new year!

bmathison1972

Iam claiming these for 2023:

Papo lepidopteran
Papo green chafer
CollectA honey ant

...assuming some of you don't get freebies to review...

bmathison1972

December 25th is reserved for a Guest Review!

Gwangi

Would it be too bold of me to request the CollectA angel and goblin shark? Both?  ;D

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on November 25, 2022, 01:54:40 PMWould it be too bold of me to request the CollectA angel and goblin shark? Both?  ;D

Done @Gwangi - and look on the bright side; you now have one for Shark Week (angel) and one for Halloween (goblin)  O:-)

JimoAi

Quote from: Gwangi on November 25, 2022, 01:54:40 PMWould it be too bold of me to request the CollectA angel and goblin shark? Both?  ;D
I'm counting on you! If anyone could review fish well it's you!

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on November 25, 2022, 01:58:55 PM

Done @Gwangi - and look on the bright side; you now have one for Shark Week (angel) and one for Halloween (goblin)  O:-)

That was exactly my thought process. lol

Gwangi

Quote from: JimoAi on November 25, 2022, 02:23:31 PM
I'm counting on you! If anyone could review fish well it's you!

Thank you! But don't sell yourself short, you've written up some great fish reviews yourself. If these were rays I would want YOU to review them.

callmejoe3

Hey, I would like to reserve the 23rd for the CollectA Muskox, 27th for the Kaiyodo Northern fur seal, and the 29th for the Monterey Bay Aquarium sperm whale+calf.

bmathison1972

Quote from: callmejoe3 on December 21, 2022, 05:28:17 PMHey, I would like to reserve the 23rd for the CollectA Muskox, 27th for the Kaiyodo Northern fur seal, and the 29th for the Monterey Bay Aquarium sperm whale+calf.

Done, done, and done.

DEcember 24th is also reserved

I see our long lost friend @sirenia has something in Draft; sirenia, please make note of the reserved dates above!

My next review is also ready, but I can post anytime, no rush

bmathison1972

I am going to claim the Bullyland 2023 blue morpho butterfly; let's hope we actually see it!

Avian

I would like to review the Bio-Creations "Oceans" Coral Reef.
You must understand the past before you can change the future.

bmathison1972

Quote from: Avian on December 27, 2022, 02:11:39 AMI would like to review the Bio-Creations "Oceans" Coral Reef.

Done!

suspsy

I would like to review the Mojo Fun golden eagle.

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

I have the Schleich 2023 caracal (adult) en route and will review it when it arrives :)

JimoAi

I'ld like to reserve the Kaiyodo enoshima aquarium Ocellaris Clownfish!

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on January 11, 2023, 04:02:58 PMI'ld like to reserve the Kaiyodo enoshima aquarium Ocellaris Clownfish!

Done!