Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ATB Review Schedule

Started by bmathison1972, May 14, 2020, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

Quote from: callmejoe3 on August 22, 2022, 06:38:53 PMHey everyone, I've been radio-silent for a while, but I'm currently less busy than I used to be. I want to finally get some of my reviews out of the way.

I looked at the calendar and didn't noticed any reserved spots at the moment. May I reserve the 24th for my CollectA Green iguana review?

Done; assuming you mean in two days (Aug 24) and not Sept 24?

callmejoe3

Quote from: bmathison1972 on August 22, 2022, 07:00:34 PM
Quote from: callmejoe3 on August 22, 2022, 06:38:53 PMHey everyone, I've been radio-silent for a while, but I'm currently less busy than I used to be. I want to finally get some of my reviews out of the way.

I looked at the calendar and didn't noticed any reserved spots at the moment. May I reserve the 24th for my CollectA Green iguana review?

Done; assuming you mean in two days (Aug 24) and not Sept 24?

Yes.

suspsy

Please put me down for the new CollectA African elephant. Yes, I changed my mind again.  ::)

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on September 06, 2022, 12:10:47 PMPlease put me down for the new CollectA African elephant. Yes, I changed my mind again.  ::)

Done!

Updated first post and removed things reviewed. Let me know (anyone) if I missed anything :) thanks!

suspsy

Gwangi

I would like to reserve October 1st for my 100th review.  8)

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on September 23, 2022, 08:29:03 PMI would like to reserve October 1st for my 100th review.  8)

I put it on the calendar

suspsy

Anglerfish review submitted!

JimoAi

Sorry but I can't make it for the 31st review. I gotta new job recently so any reviews will have to be further delayed

bmathison1972

Quote from: JimoAi on October 23, 2022, 04:40:30 PMSorry but I can't make it for the 31st review. I gotta new job recently so any reviews will have to be further delayed

Sorry to hear that but understandable. OK, I think I'll post mine on October 31 :)

suspsy

I have a new request. One of the fiercest and most reviled animals in all of Canada. A creature that knows no fear and regularly attacks humans. A living dinosaur that would make its Cretaceous kin proud.

That's right, I'm talking about the Canada goose. ^-^ The one from Papo.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on October 24, 2022, 03:21:04 PMI have a new request. One of the fiercest and most reviled animals in all of Canada. A creature that knows no fear and regularly attacks humans. A living dinosaur that would make its Cretaceous kin proud.

That's right, I'm talking about the Canada goose. ^-^ The one from Papo.

Updated the first post. I look forward to this contribution!

suspsy

callmejoe3

Hello, work has been keeping me busy. I would like to reserve Nov. 8th to cover the MBA killer whale.

bmathison1972

Quote from: callmejoe3 on October 29, 2022, 02:21:02 PMHello, work has been keeping me busy. I would like to reserve Nov. 8th to cover the MBA killer whale.

I'll put it on the calendar; very happy to have you back!!!!!!!!!!!!

suspsy

Will the Papo Canada goose be able to squeeze into what little remains of October?

bmathison1972

@suspsy - maybe. If @sbell can't get something ready for tomorrow, I can have yours pushed live tomorrow

I am having weird issues with the Blog and can't publish posts (I'll start a new thread with that in a sec). However, I build yours in draft before these isses started. If I can't, I will ask @animaltoyforum or maybe @Gwangi to push it live for us

bmathison1972

my next figure is in-hand, but I want to photograph it outside and we are expecting rain and/or snow all weekend. I'll take pics and upload when I can :-D

Gwangi

I would like to reserve November 24th for a review of the Mojo Fun turkey. Hopefully the blog issues will be sorted out by then.  :-\

bmathison1972

Quote from: Gwangi on November 08, 2022, 04:31:37 PMI would like to reserve November 24th for a review of the Mojo Fun turkey. Hopefully the blog issues will be sorted out by then.  :-\

Cool! All yours!

If you are still having trouble, you can send to me and I'll try from work

P.S. I just ordered a Schleich rabbit I plan to review on/around Easter (assuming I like it when I get it)