News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Reviews You’d Like to See?

Started by suspsy, March 10, 2020, 02:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

I want to see reviews by more different reviewers, regardless of taxon!  ^-^

Lanthanotus

Despite being more into reptiles I`d like to review some more amphibians... the Natural Monument and Sofubi Giant Salamander by Kaiyodo if they are not claimed by anyone yet...?

bmathison1972

Quote from: Lanthanotus on April 01, 2020, 08:19:54 PM
Despite being more into reptiles I`d like to review some more amphibians... the Natural Monument and Sofubi Giant Salamander by Kaiyodo if they are not claimed by anyone yet...?

All yours, @Lanthanotus

suspsy

I'd also like to see someone review the 2020 Schleich reindeer and the Safari sand tiger shark.

sirenia

Like to see some lemurs, And ALL the Komodo dragons!

JimoAi

I would like to see a fish review that isn't from me

Gwangi

Quote from: JimoAi on February 27, 2021, 05:07:26 AM
I would like to see a fish review that isn't from me

My last two reviews were fishes.  ::)

Edit that, my last THREE reviews.

Arctinus

Hmm, I'd like to see a review of the Schleich anaconda and the Papo bald eagle (the sitting one).

Maybe also a review of all the giraffes (I see there's only one on ATB at the moment, the Schleich one, which is the one I currently have).

There are lots of other reviews I'd like to see, but can't think of any from the top of my head right now (and there're too many anyway).  :P  I look forward to any kind of review, honestly, even if I don't have the figure yet or don't intend on acquiring it.  ^-^
Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

~Anatole France

JimoAi

Quote from: suspsy on May 30, 2020, 07:46:50 PM
I'd also like to see someone review the 2020 Schleich reindeer and the Safari sand tiger shark.
The safari ltd sand tiger has been reserved